I was hungry...

Okay guys here's my first bit of wisdom don't steal your siblings food! Also this type of knowledge is coming at you live because it literally just happened to me. And this is how my tell of woe all started:

I've been out of town for about a week up in Illinois visiting family and let's keep in mind I live in Phoenix. So that's about a 23-hour drive and that's one way without stops except for the occasional bathroom break. My mum and I arrived back yesterday afternoon maybe around 5 or 6 pm and of course I'm hungry so I made myself a five cheese pizza!
I had about a slice or two before I fall asleep while watching one of my favorite movies Big Hero 6. When I woke up this morning about 10 am I decided I wasn't in the mood for breakfast food, so I thought why not eat some leftover pizza? I went downstairs thinking my pizza still wrapped up in the foil and the refrigerator all ready to go but no, I've been food jacked. So the longest time I didn't think much about it I just thought maybe I misplaced it and spent maybe a good 20-30 minutes looking for my food in the refrigerator thinking it's still in there. You've all probably guessed it wasn't though huh?
Instead I end up making myself a cinnamon raisin bagel and dealing with the consequences of maybe not putting my food up right but only after checking the trash for evidence. I slowly ate my bagel while watching RuPaul's Drag Race because they're fabulous! (Don't judge me...) Anywho, the more I thought about it the more I realized I did put my food up the night before I fell asleep and of course I go into detective mode. My first suspect is without a doubt my older sister (she's always in someone's stuff) and right off the bat I found my culprit. I I realized immediately my sister for one is a monster, and two she's lucky she isn't at home because I'm feeling some kind of way and it's not a good kind of way because I really wanted my pizza. So I let her off the hook this time... but, like I said in the beginning never steal your siblings food or anyone's food for that matter!

1. It makes people aggressive!
2. How can we ever trust you again?
3. How do you know they weren't really looking forward to it? Because I for one really wanted some pizza.
4. What are you a criminal?!