Chapter 7

Los Angeles

Logan's POV
I just picked up Camila's best friends from Ohio from the airport. They are all here in LA because we are surprising Camila for her 17th birthday.

Camila's POV
Today is my birthday and I'm so excited but I miss my friends and family a lot. So I decided to go to the beach so I got up and brushed my teeth then I picked out my bathing suit with a California shirt cover up and shorts

I got dressed then realized that I forgot to vlog so I grabbed my vlog camera turned it on and started talking I was so excited I started jumping on my bed and screaming in my camera

I got dressed then realized that I forgot to vlog so I grabbed my vlog camera turned it on and started talking I was so excited I started jumping on my bed and screaming in my camera. Once I was chill I ran out my room and no one was at the apartment and I was home alone. I also had no one to go with since Logan wasn't at his apartment, I don't know where he went and it's my birthday did he forget? Than I got a face time call from my mom and vlogged it of course it's Camila Paul if you'd like to subscribe and like you know ;) Then I remember I had there numbers I decided to text Daniel to see if him and his band mates would like to come with me. After debating on if I should text him or not, I texted him.

Daniel

Hi

Who is this

Oh sorry this is Camila Paul and you are Daniel Seavey, right 😂😂

Ya i am, hi Camila

Hi can you come to the beach with me today you can bring the boys

Sure, what time

What ever time you can

We can go now if you want

Ok see you soon

Wait can you drive

Oh yeah not yet ha

😂😂

my brother isn't home
😂😂😂

We can just pick you
up since no one can drive you

Ok thank you

Ok we'll be there in
around 10 minutes

Alrighty see you soon

See you soon

So I was already ready so I just had to eat breakfast.

While I was eating breakfast my dad called me saying happy birthday. I can't believe I'm 17 now. And texts from Team 10 saying happy birthday but none from my friends back home in Ohio. I wonder what's wrong. I just brushed it off.

Daniel came with the rest of the boys and we we went to the beach.

When we got to the beach I dropped my bag where we were going to stay and all the boys ran up to me singing Happy Birthday while Daniel was playing the guitar.

After they finished

My friends from Ohio never talked to me or called me today. I wonder if they forgot. Or made new friends and forgot about me.

I started to get sad but I didn't want to because I was all about positivity but I couldn't. I just couldn't stop wondering. I overthink to much and I know that. They're probably busy or something. Idk.

Jacks POV
I noticed that Camila was sad so I tried to lighten up her mood.

Jack: Last one to jump in the ocean is a rotten egg!

But she still didn't move just laughed at me but I knew something was up.
I then remembered that we were all in on this little surprise party thing with her friends back from Ohio coming and surprising her anyways I wanted to tell her but I had to keep it

Camila's POV
Jack came up to me and tried to cheer me up but I still felt weird.

Camila: Do you think my friends still remember me?
Jack: Of course they do Camila

The rest of the boys got out of the water and came over to us.

Corbyn: What happened
Camila: Nothing it's just so you think my friends from Ohio remembered that it's my birthday?

I laughed

Daniel: Ya obviously

They all gave me a hug and we went back to Logan's apartment...