And I will always love you... (Violet&Louis)

Heyy guys! So, while you all wait for the next chapter of Larry For Two to be uploaded, I thought it would be nice if I updated a little one shot for you :) Hope you like it, and sorry if it sucks, it's my first one, though. Thanks for the time!! Sara xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Violet wasn't happy today. In fact, she was worse than unhappy. And all because her 12th grade started today.

 You may think that wasn't a big deal but for her it was. She hated school. She hated the people there. She wasn't really one of making friends and besides, she thought there wasn't anyone worth it. Well, except for her best friend, Ariel. Ariel was this really random crazy teenage girl, who loved One Direction and everything famous related, spent her days on the computer or partying, and so on... As for that, it was really strange that her and Violet got along that well. But they did.

 So today Violet was walking to school, listening to Arcade Fire, while her best friend was babbling something about One Direction being in town. And damn, the girl was REALLY excited.

 You see, these girls lived in a really small town in the North of England and apparently, One Direction had decided to set one of their tour concerts there.

"OMG, I can't wait to see them! I wish we'd bump into them on the street!" Ariel squeaked in excitement.

"Oh yeah... Sure..." Violet replied, not really sure of what she had just said, since her music was blasting really loud through her headphones.

"AHHHHH, their concert is in 5 days!! Can't believe I haven't got tickets but I'm gonna stalk them anyways... I'm gonna head to Nando's every lunch time, wait at the carrot section in the supermarket, hide behind the biggest mirror I find, go to Disney Store and search in the zone of Toy Story merch, go to the pet store and watch who's looking for pussy..."

"What the heck, Ariel? Have you gone mental?" Violet asked, still feeling kinda dizzy due to her friend's speech.

"Forget about the details, the only thing I know is that you are coming with me!" Ariel squeaked once again in excitement. Those boys really were her lufe. She would do anything just to catch a glimpse of them.

 She was woken up from her thoughts when Violet squeezed her arm lightly, warning her they had arrived at school.

***

"Why did I agreed to do this, again?" Violet asked for the millionth time.

"Because you're awesome, and a cutie, and a really good best friend." Ariel replied, pulling her best puppy dog face.

 "Cut the crap, for god sake!"

 The girls were camping out of Nando's as Ariel was pretty sure the boys would go there sooner or later. "C'mon V, you need to have some fun! You need to get out of your house and live life a little, for once!" - She had had said earlier. Violet had agreed by that time, but probably just because she didn't know what was expecting her. Sleeping in the dirty street wasn't tempting at all. So she was completely regretting that decision right now. Besides, Ariel had made her wear a dress, a tight short pink dress! Her, Violet Stuart, wearing a dress! A pink dress!

 "They're not coming, Ariel, let me please go home!" Violet pleaded has she had been doing for the last 3 hours.

 "No, we're not leaving, they can come in any moment." Ariel stated. She was sure they would meet them there.

 A few hours later, Violet had finally given up on trying to go back home and soon both girls were asleep.

***