What happened to her

On Thursday May 25th 2017 I went to the hospital and at 7pm I was started on a medication to Induced early Labor. Around 5pm Friday May 26th 2017 Night I started to have contractions and by 8:50 I started to go into labor.

9:01PM Carole Jean was born still. But never the less Still Born. She was very tiny but as her parents My Fiancé and I thought she was perfect no matter her defects.

Carole was born at 20 weeks and 4 days of my pregnancy. She had multiple defects that sadly made her a "non viable" pregnancy and would not have lived passed birth. Her heart was in 5 pieces and her brain never developed.. Making her skull never fully formed.

She had her daddy's long legs and long fingers. And she was a true lady, coming out with her legs crossed at the ankles. She had ten tiny perfect Toes and Nine perfect tiny fingers since her right thumb hadnt fully developed.

Carole Jean Drapeau-Dampf 5/26/17 at 9:02PM. Weighting only 8.6OZ and length 21CM

Forever in our hearts. We will see you again babygirl. Until then Heaven will keep you safe. We love you so much princess and Mommy  and Daddy always will.

My fiance and I now have Necklace urns so we can keep a part of her with us where ever we go.