Youth has no Mother

Genesis, the goddess of Birth, Beginnings, and Motherhood, has chosen a new home for Humans. She has chosen Neoterra, the land of red sand, though this land has sparse wildlife and vegetation she trust humans will flourish. The Goddess graces Neoterra with her presence.

She stood idle as she felt the wind gently gliding through her hair, the rough yet pleasant touch of the rust colored sand beneath her feet, and the aroma of rain that was soon to come. In the distance she hears two male animals battling for the affections of a female and flowing water through a creek. She then sits in a near by flower bed to birth a master race, she wishes the meadow to be at total peace so her creation will know peace at mind and love at heart. Through her the rebirth of humanity is conceived. Unharmed, she lifts her child from the flowers, his skin is red like the surface of his home, and he has eyes of golden yellow like the sun glistening above them.

"You are of human decent, your race shall be known as the Primels." Genesis spoke with a soft and loving voice.

Before her birthing ritual was complete the two animals brought their battle to the meadow. The animals are Balegrims, volatile creatures, which care for nothing more than domination.

"Be gone vile creatures!" Genesis spoke sternly. The creatures snarled in response. They then foolishly charged the divine being. She had no choice, with the baby staring in amazement Genesis held her hand out and created two white Valogrims whom attacked back with no hesitation. The battle ended with one Balegrim murdered and the other one fleeing.

Throughout a century the goddess granted life and mothered her children until the day her father paid the planet a visit.

"Hello father, for what do I owe the pleasure?" Genesis spoke wearily. She worried that when he came back to her it would be time to move on, leaving behind her children, but this time was to soon.

"Sweet Genesis, I have permitted you to birth a civilization, but the time comes when we must depart."

"Yes father and I am grateful, but my children are still young, please I need more time." Genesis pleaded.

"I am sorry, but this must be."

"But why so soon, father?"

"I cannot speak the reason other than we need you, it just must be, it has been foreseen." Millinus spoke with a heavy heart.

He didn't want to make her abandon her children, but he was saving her from the inevitable, her children were doomed. As long as youth has no mother and planets are governed by war's reign, the birth of immortality will flourish when death has a name.