you [cared?]

It was your turn to come up at me, the next day.

You were in tears just like I was two days ago and when I saw you, my heart broke.

He passed by and looked at me angrily while he completely ignored you. His face had bruises and scratches that I had caused.

"He broke up with you?" I asked.

My questioned seemed to have triggered something inside you as you bursted out.

"Yes, he fucking did! Because of you, I fucking know what you fucking did, Min Yoongi! It was none of your fucking business but you fucking had to do it, didn't you?!?!"

I tried to stop you before we become a show for others in the school corridor to watch but it was too late.

You noticed and grabbed my hand, leaded me away, in a spot somewhat safe.

I was confused. Did you want to talk to me?

You stopped at some point, you turned to face me. We were alone, this time.

"You wanna know what you mean to me? You mean a lot, Yoongi! You mean everything! I was happy and willing to fight for us, what we had was amazing to me. It really felt like a dream come true, I never thought I could have someone like you!

But then the fights came and there were rumors of you using me. We tried but we failed and it hurt a lot. Everyday we'd argue and we'd end up not talking and I couldn't stand that. We were on the downfall, day by day worsening things. And hell I hated it.

So ending it seemed like the best decision. I had to end it so when I would look at you I wouldn't be reminded of the fighting and the crying. I had to protect the pure memories of us. And I'm sorry we didn't make it."

"I-"

"Save it, Yoongi. Just accept this. We can't be together, we'll ruin everything good. Leave it here, where you know I love you and I miss what we had but I respect it enough not to destroy it."

I was stunned. Surprised, shocked.

You had just said that you loved me.

"I love you,too." I said. "And I only want you to be happy."

That smile appeared on your face again and it was all for me, I knew that.

I also knew that...

You cared as well.

You fucking cared.