The Fire Clan

Skape's Story
July 10, 2013

Description: A Phoenix can live from a 500 to 1000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix will arise, reborn anew to live once again.

The legend of the phoenix was something my mother spoke of. My father saw it as a myth but in fact it is very much reality. (END DESCRIPSTION)

As when my father's birth happened so too began this long and corrupt war; a battle between the elements per say, but it just so happened that it was all the other elements against my Clan... "The Fire Clan". My grandfather wanted genocide; he got this idea from my father and my uncle Ryan. He knew that one day; even if he failed his sons would take over for him. A stupid plot, but he wasn't as idiotic or crazy as my dad made him out to be. I don't know what persuaded my Grandfather into wanting to rule the dimensions, not even my Dad could explain, but now all he knew is that he wanted to continue where his dad left off.

~~~

"Ace, honey, don't you think you should calm down? Is this war really more important than your family? Please I want you to be here for our baby." Santora asked

"No...Of course not...I... I have a feeling that we will win this within the time of our Son's Birth."

"Yeah... yeah alright, but please I want you to be safe."

~~~

My mother... she was one of the sweetest women you could ever meet, especially in desperate times like these. I could really use her now, but all that passed when our "Prophecy" came upon us.

~~~

"Rally up our men, this might be a trap from the elementals. This strange energy is upsetting and I will not stand for this." Ace said hastily.

As he bravely walked towards the energy source he saw it... an explosion of fire coming out towards him. Then there he was, the true Phoenix himself--Kaga...

"FIRE CLAN, I ASK OF YOU IN THIS TIME OF WAR... MY ARRIVAL WAS NOT BY COINCEDENCE; MY TIME HAS COME AND IF YOU FOLLOW ME YOU FOLLOW THE PATH OF VICTORY."

"Hmm I thought even this prophecy was myth but... to see this, this is amazing."

"YES FROM YOUR LOOK I PRESUME YOU'RE THE RULER OF THIS DESERT DIMENSION. ACE THE SCORCHER, I ASK FOR YOU IN BEING MY BODY, MY SOUL, AND MY MINION!"

"Only if you help me with this War against the Elementals... we want to burn them down." Ace said smiling.

"WHY SHOULD I ASSIST YOU MORTAL!?"

"Because without me or anyone here for that matter...you aren't a threat Milord."

~~~

Kaga... that son of a bitch, he put me through hell...wrecked my family as well. The reason is that in order for Kaga to truly help him... Ace must put some of Kaga's power into me when I was born. I lived through that for five years. I mostly was with Mother. She taught me, nursed me, and trained me in the Fire arts.

~~~

"Aargh, burn you swine!" Ace said casting magic masterfully.

"Hmph! You think this war is going to win you anything? You are such a fool." Said an Ice Clan warrior.

"Trust me it will, but you won't live to see it." Ace yells decapitating the warrior.

~~~

But then a stranger approached in a long black cloak, a look of distain on his face as he set icy blue eyes on Ace. It was the man of tales... it was Kirashi...

"Farewell King..."

"Who are you; you don't look like you're from the Ice Clan like the rest of these bastards."

"You will see me in the underworld, King." He sneered.

They attacked in a vicious cycle... they struck at each other, but then Ace quickly got a knife and threw it into Kirashi's heart.