Chap. 4 The Start of Something New

Margo’s P.O.V

                Still at the park enjoying the shade under this tree with Girber, I kept looking down and noticed his hand, empty, staring at me, I wanted so badly to grab it, softly just hold his hand as if he where mine.  We had just met, but I wanted more and I knew that for a fact. I grabbed his hand anyway. He stared at me in shock, but that put a huge smile on his face, that smile was adorable.

                “Margo, do you live in this neighborhood?” he asked me shyly.

“Yes, I do live in this neighborhood, with my parents and my baby brother Zane. Do you?”

“Yep! I do! And I live with my parents and two sisters! I’m the only guy except for my dad, well I’m the only gay guy!” he giggled, which was so cute. I couldn’t quit smiling when I got around him.

“Margo, I thought maybe you where a homophobe because the way you treated me the other day at the park, but I just wasn’t sure because of the look in your eyes and then that kiss... I’ve just been confused.”  He said to me.

                “Listen Girber, I’m so sorry for being so rude to you the other day, I’m actually surprised you’re talking to me. I’m not a homophobe, I’m Bi, it’s just the way I felt when I saw you for the first time… like I loved you, yet didn’t even know you. I was confused too.”  I replied and kissed his cheek to cheer him up.  He looked at me and smiled,

                “I felt the same way.”  He said. My stomach had butterflies, I felt so good with him, I haven’t felt like this sense two years ago, when I was with my girlfriend Hope, but she broke it off.  I knew I had to get home by now, for dinner.

                “Hey, come here tomorrow around 12?” I asked.

“Alright! I’ll be glad to! I can’t wait; I had fun with you…” He answered in excitement. I loved to see that smile so big on his face, I knew he was happy. I was too. I grabbed my stuff and headed for my house. I waved at a Girber, knowing I was going to see him tomorrow, I smiled gladly. When I got home I noticed my mom wasn’t home yet. I checked my phone it was 7, if mom wasn’t home yet she wasn’t going to be home for maybe another hour or 2. I walked into the house; dinner wasn’t made yet, that means I had to be the one to throw something together. My dad was at the kitchen table, he glared at me from his newspaper,

“Dinner.” He said to me. I nodded and went on with my business. Zane was playing with one of my shoes, how he got it? I have no idea. I just went over there and ruffled his hair,                 

“Ready for some Mac n’ Cheese bud?”  I asked him.  He smiled up at me and clapped his hands. When he claps like that it’s always a yes. I went outside to the backyard, and set the patties on the grill, I had Mac n’ Cheese inside on the stove for Zane, and I was grilling burgers for me and my dad, and my mom when she came home. I finished making everything and I set the table, I got Zane his animal plate set a little Mac n’ Cheese, and small pieces of chopped up meat on it and set the plate down on his high chair. I made my dad’s burger exactly how he likes it, and got him some chips, and some tea, I put his placed his plate in front of him, then I gathered my food and sat down to eat, I was starving. I ate my food in like one whole bite it seemed.

                My mom finally got home, she put down her things and grabbed her plate to sit down and eat, and I sat down with her. We talked about our days and I told her I met Girber, she was happy for me. My parents knew I was bi-sexual,  they didn’t care, my mom loved me no matter what, If I feel in love with Godzilla she wouldn’t care, as long as I was happy. I don’t know how my dad felt about it, he doesn’t express much. My mom told me she’d take care of Zane tonight and then tomorrow she was going to take him with her. So I could stay with Girber for as long as I wanted. I went to bed really early with nothing on my mind but Girber and how tomorrow may go, I was excited.

                 I woke on this beautiful Saturday morning super happy for the day, I had a dream last night about Girber, that dream had me thinking really hard. I was going to ask Girber out for date. I walked to the park in silence, when I got there I saw Girber in a tight purple ribbed shirt and skinny jeans, I almost melted…

                “Hey Girber! You’re looking mighty sexy today.” I told him with wink.

“Oh Margo, I know you don’t have to tell me twice.” He winked back. I hugged him so tight, I smelled his cologne, and it smelled so nice I wanted to stay in his arms forever. I unwrapped my arms from his waist.

“Girber listen, I want to take you on a date and today’s the best time to do it. What do you say?”  I asked.

                “I would love that Margo, but where?”

“I’ll show you just come with me.” I said. We started to walk, he doesn’t know where I’m going to take to take him, but it’s somewhere I’ve never taken any date before and he will love it. I hope…

________________________________________________________________________________

hehehe :DDD the next chapter is the date!! :) be excited.. i guess haha <3