099

''Mm, Grace. I like this,'' I murmured, cuddling her. I pulled her closer to me and buried my head in the crook of her neck, cosying up to her. I enjoyed every bit of it, every moment. The feeling of having her in my arms, laying down behind her, making myself comfortable with my arms around her waist. If I could be in one position forever, it would be this one.

''Shh, Harry. I'm tired,'' Grace giggled, trying to hush me with her hand. Since it was dark, it took a while for her hand to find my mouth. I took this as an opportunity to lick her hand. She squealed, ''Harry! Gross!'' She immediately removed her hand and trying to wipe it somewhere. I chuckled and smirked.

''Sorry, babe. Hey, let's tell each other secrets. Let's gossip, let's do something fun,'' I suggested.

''Didn't you want to sleep a few minutes ago? I thought you were tired,'' Grace pointed out.

''I was, but I feel more alive when I'm with you. Don't know what it is, but it's something about you.'' I answered truthfully. I looked up at the ceiling and thought about life right now. I thought about how everything that I have right now will be gone in an instant. I turned a bit. My arm was still around Grace, but I was facing upwards now.

''That's nice,'' She hummed. ''It is really late though, Haz. I think we should sleep. It's not healthy.''

''You know what is healthy? Kissing.'' I remarked, sneaking a fact that I had learnt a few weeks ago into the conversation. Cheekily, I smirked at my own comment and could already picture the look on her face.

''That's nice to know,'' Grace laughed at me. ''But seriously, Harry. Let's get some sleep, yeah? I wasn't tired before but I feel like having you next to me is going to help me fall asleep really easily.''

''The feeling is mutual,'' I replied. And before I knew it, my eyes began to close and I drifted off to sleep.

****

A regular morning. Nothing special, nothing new. I still had the divorce on my mind. After spending a night with Grace, it made me feel worse about my decision, but it had to be done. I am in love with Grace, I really am. However, this is something that has so stop. I know Grace understands. We have talked about it and it's not something that we want, but it's something that we have to do.

I still had so much to do. I had to talk to Erin about getting a divorce. Then, I would have to see what will happen after that. Getting a divorce is no joke, and I don't know if I'm prepared for that change yet. You have to do this, Harry. You can't marry one person and be in love with the other. I sighed and rubbed my temple. All of these thoughts that were rushing through my mind were driving me crazy, I couldn't control myself.

How am I going to talk to Erin about divorcing her? She is going to be heartbroken. It makes me feel horrible knowing that I am going to hurt such a strong and loving woman like Erin, a woman that does not deserve any of this. All she wanted was a happy life after all the shit that she had been through years ago, and I was the one to give her that - Unfortunately, I am also the one to take that away from her.

''Daddy, eat your food.'' Joey insisted, kicking his legs around on the table. I looked up and was immediately brought back to reality. He teased, "What are you thinkin' about?"

"Life," I mumbled, stirring my drink.

"Oh, so you're having one of those serious thoughts about life? Yeah, been there." Joey nodded his head, clearly relating to me. I chuckled, and messed up his hair playfully.

"Been there, hm?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sometimes, life annoys me." Joey responded, and he was completely serious, he didn't even crack the smallest smile.