Descendants Part 1

Kitty's POV
I'm sitting in my health class next to Marley when the teacher comes in with a bunch of baby dolls. Supposedly due to how many people have been having sex lately every pair has to each get their own baby. The teacher had us all send in a picture last week so that the teacher could make it look as close as possible to what are offspring would probobly look like. Even, Quinn and Rachel had to do it because since their mine and Marley's mentors they have to go to every class with us which I honestly love because that means that I don't have to text to comnunicate with them at the same time because we can pass notes to eachother. The partners from glee are me and Marley, Quinn and Rachel, and Sam and Brooke. Mine and Marley's baby has her eyes and my hair.
This weeks 4 vs. 4 is Descendants. I know this because Mr.Shue pulled me and Brooke down to his office to tell us that are teams where competing against each other and that we have to perform a song together that was in the first movie or is going to be in the second movie and we must not tell anyone on our team. We, both agreed on ''Did I mention'' she was then going to ask Sam out and I was going to porpose to Marley. Sure I know that where to young to get married but that doesn't mean that I can't porpose.
About 4 hours later where all in the choir room and me and Brooke done singing ''Did I mention''. I knell down and pull out the ring from my pocket and say ''Marley, I know  I'm only 17 and your only 16 but I honestly can't live without you. Would you marry me once we are both of age?''

I know that Quinn just proposed to Rachel but I really wanted both of them to be enganged.
Question #1: What's  Descendents song from either movie one or the upcoming one would you like to see each tesm perform?
Question #2: Who else would you like to see as a main couple in this story that's not Karley or Faberry? Karley is still going to be cannon it's just for Faberrys wedding for the song like a virgin because it requires 3 couples.
Question #3: What other theams would you like to see?