Intro Setting

"The only way to get out of this my dear, is to choose"

Alex Dales didn't think she'd be stuck in this predicament, she left Gotham after school to relay in Metropolis, where she later works in Daily Planet. That's when she met Clark, Clark Kent. He was a sweet kind man who was a reporter while she was the journalist, they became very close practically, it wasn't until she was invited along with Clark to Lex's party, that's when she met Bruce, Bruce Wayne.

She knew about him, knew of him, how much of a billionaire he was, how he lost is parents very young, basically a playboy. But something drew her to him, something dark.

Although dark things have happened to her, both Superman and Batman have saved Alex multiple times, without her knowing they were Clark and Bruce.

But something took a turn, as her love triange emerged, someone psychotic awaited, just for the right time, to break the thread.

The Joker

When Joker kidnappes Alex, hell breaks lose when Superman and Batman search to save her, but their secret will be destroyed in front of her, making her Choose who she really loves or worse make them choose

"Now Alex, Choose....Superman or Batman"

I do not own the DC Comics characters I only use them in my story, but I do own Alex Dales since I made her up.

©thewalkingharley copyright all rights reserved

This is kinda like The Joker story I wrote, if notice she familiar parts from it its cause I used some for Joker in this since I wanna start a new book based on Batman V Superman and also Suicide Squad, and I feel I kinda messed up with The Joker I'm gonna write this instead cause I really have a great idea for it x

(I'll fix the book cover soon x)