my dad aint shit

(Play video rn)

a/n: this is licia mood rn.

I slowly pulled the gun out and put it to the side of her head. "I swear to god if any one move, her head gone be off!"

"Licia be smoo-" tink yelled but got cut off by the gun getting pushed to her head.

"Shut the fuck up" one of the girls said.

"So we playin? Put the fucking gun down and untie banks!" i directed the gun to both of them.

They did as told with their hands up before going to the chair and untying it.

"No get the fuck in the corner and sit down" i shouted as i continued to squeeze harder on her neck.

"Tink" i gave her the look she gave me before we came in here, she nodded and walked next to me grabbing her gun and pointing it at the girls in the corner shooting the both of them.

I kknod and let go of the girl i was choking. I take my pistol and slap her in the face with it.

"Mmmm" she cried.

i hit her again with the pistol and aim the gun at the middle of her head and and pull the trigger. Back flashes of my dad popped up in my head. I pulled the trigger again shooting her twice. I continue to repeat my actions

Banks got out the chair with his mouth opened.

I walk over to the two girls and check their pockets "give me this, bitch " i said snatching the iphone 7 out of her hand and head over to banks handing it to him.

I don't know why, but I kind of enjoy this. It's fun it lets me express my feelings, I let go of my anger through the pistol and i feel relieved.

"Babe are you okay? Look at your face oh my god. " tink began crying.

I put the gun in my pants and walk out the basement with them following me.

No one can tell me shit right now.
My dad isnt shit bro.

We all got in tinks car and i sat in the back allowing her and banks to conversate with eachother.

"Where are you going licia?" tink look back at me

"Wherever youre going " i said as i played with the pistol turning it around looking at it.

"Banks have to do a drop" she said. I shrugged.

we pull up in a dark alley. Next to us was a jet black BMW.

Banks rolled down the window and gave dude in the truck a package in which he trade for money.

We pull off and the sound of money hit my ear and gave me the best feeling ever. As in i feel in love with the sound of paper.

"How much" tink asks him

"I got five hundred."

She nods and pulls off.

"Which house you going to boo?" she looks at banks.

"Same one. "

She nods and drives back to his place letting him out.

I got up and sat in the front.

"So licia? How do you feel about your first homicide?"

"Shit, it was cool, you do this often?"

"Only when necessary" she giggle as we leave banks house. "Oh grab the suitcase and count each band it for me."

I shake my head and bend over and grab the suitcase that sat under me and open it removing the band off each one and count them.

"Four k in each tink"

"Alright