Was it real?

Nothing makes sense anymore nothing at all one minute I'm in a hospital bed and now I'm fighting with a mental doctor about my sanity.

(Flash back)
My body shivered the wind lightly moving across my still lifeless body that had no intention on moving any time soon "She awake!" Screamed a doctor as three panicing nurses moved around my bed "Darling how are you feeling" one spoke with a soft and tender air to her as for the other had a harsh cruelty to the air around then.

"Where am I?" I said harshly forcing my body to jerk up in place for the doctor to sigh a deep breathe of annoyance "Sir if you don't want to deal with me I'll go to Natume and Kano" I snap no really on the mood for their stupid bullsh- oops can't put that there.

(End of flash back)

"IM NOT CRAZY!!" I screamed looking at the woman with anger and disappointment "On not saying you are Grace" she said softly making my blood boil from under my pale skin "MY NAME IS VALKYE AND NATSUME AND KANO AND ALL OF THEM ARE REAL R.E.A.L" I said in a scream spelling it out for her at the end.

"fine, Val.... All I'm say is that we can't find this Natsume or Kano its like they really don't exist" her voice had pity hidden in it you could hardly tell she pitied me "I know what I felt and what happened and how it happened and I don't care if YOU dont believe I'M the only one who HAS to believe it" I growled at the old woman who seemed to think she could convince me that EVERYTHING that happened was all a dream.

It scared me the thought of never meeting them or never getting to know them, the thought of losing Kano made me want to cry to run over to.him and never let him go.

"Val.... Val! VAL?!" She muttered getting louder with each time she said my name finally yelling my name loud enough for me to snap out of my own thoughts that is "Its time for bed..." That's right I have to see this stupid old woman EVERY night before bed.

I ran to my room jumping on my bed finally free from that intoxicating room that seemed to suffocate me, I pulled the blankets over my body and head, the door had been locked with a key as if I was an animal and I don't blame them I'd lock me away in a tower too

"Are you guys really real? Or did I dream you up?"