Elena's younger sister

I packed my bags. I decided to see my long lost sister Elena Gilbert. As I walked down stairs my best witch friend Bree was yelling at me to hurry up.

"If you don't hurry up I'm gonna kick you out of team epicness" said Bree

OK OK I'm coming!!" I shouted

We stopped by a store to pick up snacks for our long trip to Mystic Falls, Virginia. As we were walking to the cashier I picked up some magazines then I turned to Bree to see what she got.

"Oh My God you are not getting that your gonna be sooo hyper and i cant put up with you all the way to Mystic Falls.

Bree pouted and said " Its only gum ,and a pack of monster energy drinks"

I said fine and purchased our items and hit the road.

After about an hour I told Bree it was her turn to drive.I started to put on my Ipod when Bree asked a question. "Wont the cops pull us over because we are only 14years old?" Bree said

"Dont worry about that because thats the fun part of being a vampire compelling them , other then the vampire speed" i said.

I went to turn on the radio and then i heard my favorite song "What Makes You Beautiful" By One Direction. I started to sing the lyrics but in the middle of the song I noticed Bree was looking at me like i was crazy.

i said "What one direction is AWESOME" .then we just started laughing.As we were almost in Mystic Falls when  a cop pulled us over at midnight. Bree gave me the i told u so look and as i got out of the car to compel the cop I gave her my whatever look.

It was about 3:45pm when we arrived at the Gilbert house "what are we gonna say"I asked Bree "I don't know we'll make it up as we go" Bree said. Right as I was gonna stop her she already rang the doorbell. A dude that look like he could be 17 answered the door ,my father told me his name was Jeremy. "We are here to see Elena" i said. After he yelled for her she came down with 2 other guys. Bree whispered that they were hot and i just smiled and nodded.

"Hi my name is Rosalie and this is my friend Bree, and we need to talk to you" i said. After she invited us into her house I noticed the light haired guy look nervous.

Then i said " ok we know you guys are vampires and I'm a vampire and my friend is a witch and we aren't here to hurt anyone"

Bree said "Or are we dun dun dunn". I turned to Bree and said" so not helping ,anyways my father told me when he dies to go to you soo.....".

"who was your father?" the black haired one said.

"John Gilbert" Bree said still hyper from her monster.They all had shocked expressions. "so who are you?"Bree asked.The light haired one said his name was Stefan Salvatore.The dark haired one said his name was Damon Salvatore.

"Who is your mother?" Elena asked.

"Isobel" i said

"So we are sisters" Elena asked

"Wait", Damon said "you cant be her sister because Isobel turned in to vampire after Elena was born".

"Isobel wanted another child since she had to give Elena up so she had a witch help her and then i was born but i have a special power" i said

" whats your power" Stefan asked

"oh i can go in to peoples dreams and i can  make them dream about certain things and i can sense what people are vampires,werewolves ect." i said

"wait "Stefan said' that leaves one last question who turned you into and vampire and why"

"Katherine did and she said she did it to get revenge on John and Elena and you guys"I said .While they were thinking things over i walked over to Bree, she was staring at Damon the whole time we were talking so i decided to mess with her.

"Bree your drooling" i whispered. Bree snapped out of it and said "what where?" and then glared at me I just laughed. I  heard Damon whisper to Elena and Stefan saying "you don't believe any of this do you? "  You want Rosalie to take a DNA cause she will" Bree said. i said " Or you can compel me to see if I'm telling the truth".

Elena said "No i believe you"

"Now that this is all figured out we should get going "Bree said.

"NO you guys can stay here, you are my sister so i insist you stay" Elena said.  Stefan looked worried when she said that . So Bree and I got our bags out of the car. Bree found her room while i got lost in the hallway.

Then Jeremy came out of his room  and saw me and said " you lost?"  i said  "Yep". He helped me find my room and said "my name is Jeremy by the way I m Elena's younger brother". "Rosalie" I said shaking his hand.

  "So i heard the story about you being a vampire and Elena's sister" . "so does this mean your my sister too?" Jeremy said  "i guess" i said  "so how old are you?" Jeremy asked "14" i said.  "awesome i always wanted a little sis"Jeremy said  "Well i guess your prays have been answered" i said.

We both laughed and then Bree came in looking pissed. "whats up Bree" I said "We are starting school tomorrow" she said.  "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I  screamed.