Paradise

(5 weeks later)

Abrianna pov: the Omg Girls has joined the tour -_- when they told me that I thought about the Allstar Tour. On a good note we had a free day and I threw my purity ring into the ocean. Bre'Asia was there with me. Anyway back to the tour ever since they came Diggy has been acting weird. Im going to ask him what's up tonight.

(that night)

Abrianna pov: I walked over to his door and knocked. He came to the door and cracked it a little bit. So that I couldn't see in his room. I pushed him out of the way and went inside. Then I heard a voice coming from his bathroom. It was BAHJA. Then when she came out my vision got red and blurred. I tackled her to the ground and started hitting her after about my fist 5 punches she stopped moving but I kept going from the kidnapping to being in here. I knew what they were doing in here. I could feel people trying to pull me off her but they were doing nothing. Then after about 5 minutes I gave up and they pulled me off of her. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I yelled and shook them off of me I was now crying. "have fun with the girl that kidnapped me and Bre'Asia" I said to everybody in the room. Everybody gasped and I went to my room and started packing. I still had the money the extra $800 my mom gave us. I started packing and after about 5 minutes Bre'Asia came in. "if you're leaving then I'm leaving with you" she said and started packing also. I loved I could count on here no matter. After 15 minutes we were done. I went to go talk to the driver. When we stopped at that hotel me and Bre'Asia were leaving. We already told their manager.

(1 am)

Abrianna pov: it is 1 in the morning and we are on a plane back to Cali. No not back to Atl. To many memories were there. The whole plane ride I was listening to two songs Best Thing I Never Had and Me, Myself and I both by Beyonce. They spoke my mood. I didn't care about the damage I did to Bahja. I didn't care about their feelings when they read the note we left them which said "hey bye. Abrianna is tired of getting hurt she's to angry to write so she told me to write this: I hate you Diggy and Bahja. I can't believe what we had would ever last. Have fun with your half crippled Bahja. Hope your dick fall off. By the time you see this I would probably be perfectly fine or dead from suicide. But you probably don't care either way hate, Abrianna.

(5 months later)

Abrianna pov: Diggy who? Haha I don't even know who. I'm done wasting. I have a new boyfriend that had been loyal and he mended a broken heart that he didn't brake. I love him. We have been going out for 4 months. Our dates are 4-23-12 (random date). He makes me smile all the time. Today we are going to the beach. I got up showered and changed into a white tank top, and booty shorts and white sandals. Under it I had on a purple zebra bathing suit. Im done with out him. I think he found somebody else but that's fine with me. Cause I don't give two middle fingers