49

Chapter 49

45...46...47...

"I said the wedding is still on" Ben screamed out loud making me roll my eyes.

52...53...54 oh fuck the counting.

I've been counting down the seconds in every minute ever since I've stepped foot into this room. The tension in this room is intense.

I look around the round table and look at the people around it. Kim looked about to cry and explode in anger at the same time. Damien looked ready to kill and so did Kim's brothers.

Ben looked bad with a lot of bruises on his face and one bruise on his lip made me smirk and proud. The one I did to him.

"For what exactly do you need her now? The fucking company is independent again and she is fucking pregnant." Jake screamed out loud and I'm pretty sure Fred, Ben and our fathers flinched because of it.

"She'll abort it before they marry" my eyes widened at uncle Marcus and I am damn sure that my fathers eyes widened for a split second too.

I hear Kim gasp silently and I can practically see the smoke coming out of our brothers ears. "Abort my fucking nephews? Are you fucking insane?" Vincent screamed out loud after hitting the table with his fist.

The silence made me anxious for some reason. Before I know it Vincent and Damien were already holding Jake back from pouncing onto his own father.

"LET ME GO" he kept screaming but the two boys tightened their grip but it silenced once again as soon as Kim spoke up with a broken voice.

"You would- you would really kill your own grandsons?" She whispered while silent tears rolled down her cheek as a sob escaped her lips. My hands moved on their own and they quickly rubbed Kim's back for comfort.

"Grandsons?" Uncle Marcus asked in disbelief. "It's twin boys but I shouldn't be telling you this since you will be nothing to them" Kim answered him harshly then stormed out of the room me hot on her tail.

"I can't believe it Emsi. He would kill his own grandchildren just for money." She cried out as soon as we walked into the bathroom and locked it. I quickly patted her shoulder while she washed her face repeatedly.

"I'm done trying to act like the perfect daughter. After what he said, I know for a fact that I lost my father long ago" she whispered then cried out loud again.

I couldn't really say much knowing that words can't really bring her into better mood. The only thing I can do right now is be here with her and listen to what her heart is crying out to.

Soon her crying turned into sobs then died down into hiccups. "Come on Kimmy let's get one of their car keys and eat some ice cream yeah? Stress is not good for Bryson and Jason" I gently told her and she sadly smiled up to me then both of us walked slowly back to the mayhem.

"I love it when you call them by their names" she whispered to me as she rubbed her swollen belly gently. "I only did it once" I chuckled and so did she. She seems to be in a lighter mood now.

"I still love it though" I smiled at her then slowly opened the door to the meeting room and gasped as soon as I see Grayson and Ethan in the room next to my brother and Kim's.

"You are the fucking bastard who impregnated my daughter. After all we've done for your fathers company? You'll fucking regret this Ethan Dolan." Uncle Marcus screamed out and my eyes widened again. Uncle Marcus seems like a new different person and it scares me to death.

"I don't fucking care what you say but Kim is surely not marrying this perverted bastard. She's carrying my children and she will be marrying me" Ethan screamed out loud as well and I turned to Kim as soon as I hear her gasp silently.