Your Love is My Drug<3

Paul pulled Harry and Louis into my room. I could hear them screaming from the couch. "WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING SO DIRASTIC WITHOUT TELLING ME FIRST?" Harry was the first to reply. "CAUSE I ACTUALLY LIKE HER PAUL." 

I could hear Paul fumming. "YOU NEED TO STOP ACTING ON IMPULSE. ESPECIALLY SINCE TOMORROW YOU GUYS ARE HEADING ON TOUR."

Louis chuckled. "LAST TIME I CHECKED WE WERE TEENAGERS PAUL. THATS WHAT WE DO ACT ON IMPULSE. WE LIKE THEM. SO WE ARE TAKING THEM ON TOUR WITH US." I glanced over at Shawna whose eyes were wide open staring at me. We don't like to be the cause of fights.  I heard them calm down and they started to whisper. The door bell rung. All of went to get it but Shawna and I were the first to reach it. 

"Here. Keep the change." He smiled and left us with the food. Amy walked over to me knowing i needed her for something.  "I need you to flirt with Paul to calm him down. Can you do that?" She nodded and smiled. "BOYS FOOD." I heard running and when i looked down each of the boys including Paul had food in there hand. I smiled and took out two pieces of pizza for each and some sesame chicken for each. I made a plate for me and walked to the couch where everyone was sitting. Paul and AMy were definitley flirting. Harry pulled me down to sit on his lap.

"So Paul wants us to bring you and Shawna on tour with us." I smiled.

"Really?" He nodded. "Do you want me to go on tour with you?" I asked concerned. 

"I would love for you to go on tour with us." I smiled.

"Well then I'll go." He smiled the cutest smile. 

"But the thing is...we showed him a video of you and Shawna singing and he had this idea for you to open for us..." I smiled knowing Louis was telling her the same thing cause i heard Shawna squeal. 

"We would obviosuly love to open for you guys." He hugged me and finished my food off for me. "Wait what time are we leaving tomorrow?" 

"Uhh four o'clock in the morning." I sighed.

"Follow me. Shawna you need to pack to." All the guys started to help us pack. Well except for Zayn, Liam, and Niall. They were all having a pillow fight on our bed. Yeah a pillow fight but we kept the good pillows away from them. "HARRY NOT THAT DRAWER." He opened it anyway and it was my bra and panties. Im now mortified he picked out my lacy bra.

"Now put that in the yes pile!" I sighed and snatched that away from him. 

"You get our stuff out of the bathroom alright? While i clear out this drawer." He nodded and skipped to the bathroom with Louis trailing behind him. We finished packing and we filled our carry ons. "So where are we going?" 

"The US!" I looked at Shawna and smiled.

"Are we stopping in New Jersey by any chance?" They nodded.

"Thats our second concert." 

"You guys get to meet the family!"

Liam shouted. "GROUP HUG!" 

Shawna yelled a muffled scream. "Louis and Niall cant breathe." We all chuckled.

"You guys can sleep here tonight since its getting late. And are plane is at four!" Niall gave us the one minute signal.

"PAUL. CAN WE SLEEO HERE?" Paul screamed back.

"YAH. LET ME GET YOUR GUYS SUITCASES FROM THE FLAT." Everyone cheered. Shawna ran  to get the temprapedic matress from the closet. We took the pillows that the boys destroyed and threw them on the bed. We gave them a couple blankets. We heard Paul come back. We changed quickly into our sweats. I layed next to Harry.

"Are you excited for tour?" Harry asked me.

I smiled. "Im more then excited." He smiled and pulled me by the waist closer to him. He kissed my head.

"Goodnight Careabear." I smiled and my eyes fluttered closed. 

--Five Hours Later--

"ELLO LOVES WAKEY WAKEY YAH MAD HATTAS." Niall screamed in our faces. We groggily grabbed our suitcases and all piled into Amy's car. It took us twenty minutes to get to the airport. We didn't need to go threw security because we were using a jet. I walked over to Amy. 

"Bye Amy we will call and skype all the time!" She smiled and kissed us good bye. She hugged all the boys and Paul. "Harry?" 

"Yes love?" 

"Will you carry me into the airplane? Im really tired and i don't think i can do anything." She chuckled and lifted me without any struggle thats my little Hazza. Shawna was getting a piggy back ride onto it. We all put our seatbelts on and we were on the road to the USA! "Harry. Your really pretty." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Well Kerry your beautiful. Now go to sleep." I smiled when he started to hum a Thosand Years By Chritina Perri. I soon fell asleep.