23. The Unwanted Heart

By ~ DayDreamingLady

Darkness covered the sky like a blanket. The moon shined in all its glory bringing smile on its sighters face. The stars twinkled like pearls making the atmosphere divine. There was an atmosphere of peace. The wind blew gently like a feather. The night was cold.

" You know you are very strong." he says breaking the silence which had enveloped the environment.

He was indeed an epitome of beauty. His ocean blue eyes shone in the moonlight .His beautiful brown hair danced lightly as the wind blew.

" Yeah very strong ", sarcasm dropped out of my words.

He chuckled in response and then sighed.

Everything that happens has a reason which only Allah knows. I know life hadn't been a bed of roses for you so far. But maybe it will be in the future." It was hard to believe that that these words came out from the mouth of the very same happy go lucky guy who doesn't take anything seriously.

This was one of the things I admired about him though he was humorous most of the times, maybe always, but sometimes he spoke words of wisdom. He was indeed the best person to talk to.

"You are not the only one who suffers in this entire world. Most of them don't even have what you have ", he turned his gaze towards me and gave me his million dollar smile that never fails to awaken hope within me , every time .

"Anyways it's getting late. Good night", with that he left me pondering over my own thoughts. Maybe he is right or maybe not.

Disowned by the one who brought you in this world Darkness is all you see. Pain is all you witness. Unwanted is what you feel.

Happiness is something you never felt. Smile is something you have forgotten. Trust is another issue. Love is just a myth for you.

I never wanted to experience all this neither did I choose to. But it was my destiny to do so.

Why did her parents disowned her even she wanted that answer?

Could she really be happy instead of pretending to be?

Please check out my book. Give it a chance. Please. Would mean a lot if you vote and comment.