The Escape Plan

One day in lovely Los Angeles, California. Ralph and his dog Cooper walked to the corner of his street to go off to school. When Cooper was walking back to his house he heard an awkward noise he never heard before for the two months he had been in Los Angeles. Cooper wasn't scared of anything but always cousious of everything. Because of being the biggest American Pitbull in the neighborhood at the weight of 105 and with the muscle tone of the worlds strongest dog. His glaring dark brown eyes staring down anything that threatened him. He didn't need to be scared of anything. Once Cooper turned around he was lifted off the ground. All he could do was bark as loud as he could. But to other dogs it sounded like this. "You stinky old fart, let me go back home, you fatty." Cooper said. "As Toby kept holding on to him Toby said the whole time shut up, shut up, shut up, SHUT UP HE FINALLY SCREAMED AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS". Then Toby said. In a nice kind voice thank you. And Cooper was. Off to his new home.

Once Cooper arrived at the dog pound about a hour away from Coopers home. Angry Toby was a good solid 500 pounds with his belly sticking out at least two or three inches out so he couldn't see his toes. He wore size twelve shoes in women. And was the stinkest person ever. All he could do and did was sat there and thought about Ralph and how he could get out of this stupid old dog pound. He only got feed twice a day once in the morning and once at night. He had no dog house or a tray for his food so he didn't eat a lot. And all the dogs in the pound never shut up.

So one day when Cooper was at his last bit of freaking out at Angry Toby. He was with Peter one of his friends that he meet in the pound. He was a German Shepard he weighed at 90 pounds. Muscular and the funniest dog in there. He had the brightest blue eyes you could imagine and he always was letting one rip when ever he felt like it. Once they meet up Cooper asked Peter something very important but didn't do say it face to face he did it by note. And the note said:

Dear Peter

Hey its Cooper. I need you to help break out. We will both meet up outside at 2 tomorrow. And we'll start to pretend to fight so once Toby comes to break us up ill have my friend Marvin the American Bulldog run inside grab the keys and come back out by the time Toby breaks us up and sends us all back to our cellroom's.

Sincerely, Cooper

Once Peter got the note and read it he was 100% in. As they all walked out the next day they meet up and talked for a while. Then as they both nodded and started fighting as if they were going to kill each other, but Marvin the American Bulldog that was the fattest out of the three tried to break up the fight just as it was we planned. But he let up and let us fight. Once it started it ended almost immediately. Toby grabbed Cooper by the neck and yanked back lifting Cooper off the ground. As he did that Marvin jumped as high as he could and snatched the keys out of his pocket.

Toby broke up the fight, but he didn't just stop the fight he almost killed Cooper in the process. He kicked Cooper in the leg 3 times and punched him in the gut 2 times. Until Peter and Marvin came up from behind and both leaped up and bit Angry Toby right in the butt. And as Toby was fussing about his butt Cooper, Marvin, and Peter all escaped from the dog pound and all went home to their owners