About the boys

Okay, before I start this story let me tell you a little bit about the boys.

____________________________________

Ashton Fletcher Irwin:

Date of birth: July 7th, 1994

Ashton was Thrown out on the streets by his parents at the age of 13.

He spent 2 harsh years on the streets of Sydney homeless.

Ashton was kidnapped after 2 years on the streets of Sydney, he was beaten raped and tortured for years before he escaped.

Ashton is now in the Pentagon mental hospital since the age of 19.

Ashton hears and sees things, he also doesn't trust anyone, he's a broken and lonely boy now.

The voices that Ashton hears tells him to do things, bad things to himself and others.

The things that Ashton sees is horrifying.

Ashton was taken to the Pentagon mental hospital after he killed several people and went to court about it, the judge saw that he wasn't mentally stable so he sent Ashton to the Pentagon mental hospital.

Ashton has killed 9 doctors and 7 nurses in the course of two months, Ashton has killed a total of 53 women and 72 Men in his life.

He loves to play with fire and talk nonsense to the doctors to throw them off from what they're doing.

Ashton Fletcher Irwin is at the age of 23 and still locked in the Pentagon mental hospital.

Ashton Fletcher Irwin's New assigned nurse is Tara (played by Terry).

Tara is a 24-year-old tough nurse, she has dealt with worse patients than Ashton Irwin, Tara deals with the worst of the worst patients, Tara has been working for the Pentagon mental hospital since she was 18 same with the Pentagon Insane Asylum.
_____

Michael Gordon Clifford:

Date of birth: November 20th, 1995.

Michael Had an abusive past.
His dad beat him, his mother was an alcoholic and she'd just laugh whenever Michael's dad would beat him.

Michael has major anger problems since he was never allowed to fight back as a child growing up.

Michael can be the most nicest and caring person in the world but then he can snap and change into a completely different person that will kill you in an instant.

Michael Clifford has killed over 20 men and 12 females in the past 3 years.

Michael was admitted to the Pentagon mental hospital at the age of 20.

Michael Gordon Clifford is at the age of 22 and still locked in the Pentagon mental hospital.

Michael Gordon Clifford New assigned nurse is Amber

Amber is a 23-year-old nurse, she is tough and she has dealt with patients like Michael Clifford before, Amber has also cured more patience than anyone else has on the staff, Amber has been working for the Pentagon mental hospital since she was 18 same with the Pentagon Insane Asylum.
_______________

Calum Thomas Hood:

Date of birth: January 25th, 1996.

Calum likes to keep to himself.
Calum had an amazing childhood growing up but when he turned into a teenager all of that changed.

Calum would get teased and beaten on a daily basis by his mom or his bully's.

Calum burned down his bully's houses and his mom's house when he was 17.

Calum was put in juvenile detention for a year then when he turned 18 he was sent to prison.

Calum then learned that he loved playing with fire, he burned his bunkmate alive while he sleeping.

Calum only laughed at that.

Calum was put into the Pentagon mental hospital 2 months later at the age of 18 from killing 32 inmates and lighting the prison on fire while laughing at everyone burning.

Calum Thomas Hood has been in the Pentagon mental hospital ever since and has been their ever since that happened.

Calum Thomas Hood is at the age of 21 and still locked in the Pentagon mental hospital.

Calum Thomas Hood New assigned nurse Is Anna

Crystal is a strong 23-year-old nurse that has dealt and cured patients like Calum Thomas Hood before, Crystal has been working for the Pentagon mental hospital since she was 18 same with the Pentagon Insane Asylum.

________

Luke Robert Hemmings:

Date of birth: July 16th, 1996

Luke was abandoned by his birth parents at a fire station.

Luke Hemmings got adopted at 5 months old by an amazing couple that kept the truth from him that he was adopted.

One night Luke overheard his parents talking, he found out he was adopted that night and lost it, he ended up killing his adopted parents at the age of 15.

Luke Hemmings is emotionally detached and has been killing any and everyone that he sees.

Luke was taken to the Pentagon mental hospital at the age of 17 after killing 257 people over the span of 2 years.

Luke Robert Hemmings has been locked up in the Pentagon mental hospital ever since that happened.

Luke Robert Hemmings is now at the age of 21 and still locked into the Pentagon mental hospital.

Luke Robert Hemmings New assigned nurse Is Ana

Ana is a 24-year-old headstrong nurse, she has been working for the Pentagon mental hospital since she was 18 same with the Pentagon Insane Asylum.
___________