If Kisses were Raindrops

~ July 18th, 2017 ~

♪ Kim Shina’s pov ♪

“Happy Birthday!! Ya, What are you doing? Don't tell me that you're dancing right now.

Though I love watching you dancing, you need to do something else than that, you know.

It's been two years since that day. Are you happy? I know you are……

Ah! I need to go now or I’ll be late.

I’ll come again, annyeoong. Saranghae! ”

I smile widely and make a heart shape before I start running, hoping the last bus that’ll bring me back to Seoul won’t leave me.

I forgot the time and spent almost three hours hanging out with him, telling everything that happen to me these two years.

Thank God the bus hasn’t go yet. I fasten my run and suddenly I bumped into someone.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I didn’t see you. I’m in hurry.”

I apologize and bow to a man that I bumped into without seeing him properly.

“I need to catch the... BUS!!” I shouted as I see the bus about to leave.

“Sorry once again”

I said while running as fast as I can, unrealize that my precious thing is left, falling when I bumped before.

Luckily I can get into the bus in last second. I try to catch my breath and looking back to see the man that I bumped to, but he’s gone already.