When He Killed Every Male Who Dare Lay a Finger on Her

THIS STORY IS NOW PUBLISHED IN FICFUN.COM.

AFTER SHOCKINGLY MY FIRST PUBLISHED BOOK; WHICH IS THE MAFIA LOVES ME.. OMG!, NOW THEY WANT THIS STORY TO BE PUBLISHED TOO, SO I HAVE HAD TO FINALLY REMOVE MOST OF IT TO ALLOW ME TO PUBLISH IT.

THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE OF THE PUBLISHED BOOK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. THIS IS MY FIRST HORROR MATURE STORY THAT I EVER PUT IN HERE, WATTPAD AND WITH YOU GUYS SUPPORT ARE WHAT GOT ME TO BE ABLE TO DOING SOMETHING I LOVE, SO THANK YOU FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, FOR EVERY COMMENTS, EVERY VOTES AND ESPECIALLY YOUR KINDNESS UNDERSTANDING FOR MY GRAMMATICAL ERROR.

FOR FULL STORY CHECK IT : https://www.ficfun.com/novel/1961923-Call-me,-If-you-Dare!.html

THANK YOU / DOOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU/TERIMA KASIH

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mother was a journalist and sometimes she needed to work out of town, not that I'm complaining though because I know how good she is at her job and how much she enjoys her job but being alone at home at times kind of sucks. Especially when you have no friends beside your books.

"I need to get out of here" I murmured after reading the same chapter of a book for the 4th time and 6 hours inside my house having nothing else to do.

My mother took her first flight this morning and won't get home until Wednesday which is four days away.

After I lamely fainted in the gym, Mr. Bradley luckily gave me permission to only sit and watch from the bench and Lucifer couldn't be happier about it. But I guess that's why he made me faint in the first place. He knew I would not be allowed to participate in class after that and wear those short, tight gym clothes again.

Not that I was complaining, I hated gym and also those skimpy clothes so he did me a favor.

But, when I think about it again, Lucifer acted like a possessive boyfriend towards me since ' he ' also said that I was only his, but why?

Why me of all the girls in the world?

Because of the stupid ritual I've done?

But, I've read from old books that some people who was able to call to him successfully in this world always had something for him or got something from him before they died in a horrible way.

So does this mean that I'm going to die? I didn't have anything for him nor did I want anything from him.

I got up from the couch sighing and put down the book I was trying to read. I felt like I was going crazy thinking about this.. this Lucifer thing.