Chapter 2 - High school?

I was in a forest. There were white roses everywhere and i couldn't take my eyes off the beauty of this place. "Where am i?" I whispered to myself.

"Your at peace and this is what humans call a happy place" A voice spoke.

"Who are you?" I asked.

She laughed, her voice was music to my ears. "I am the moon goddess my child."

"What do you mean?" I was confused. Her voice held so much power but at the same time it was sweet, gentle and pure.

"I am a pure being." She smiled.

Her smile was beautiful. She had long golden hair that went till her hips and her eyes a blend of green, golden and silver. She was beautiful.

"You're beautiful." I said.

'As you are too my child' Her voice spoke in my mind.

"You must go now but we will meet again." She said as everything started to fade.

"Wait!" I reached to grab her but she was gone.

'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP '

I groaned as i got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom.

Who was the moon goddess? Why did she come in my dream?

I quickly showered and wrapped a towel around me.

I got my hair dryer out of my bag and plugged it in.

After i quickly dried my hair, I  wore white jeans and a sky blue quarter sleeved shirt with a light flow.

I put mascara on my lashes and a light pink lip gloss.

I grabbed my white 4s and wore white flats and walked out of the room.

I walked around the building as it was 4 a.m in the morning everyone must be asleep.

It was dark out but i spent my time in a t.v lounge just listening to music.

5:42 a.m. Soon i felt my self drifting into sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"..think we should wake her Cole?" I heard an unfamiliar feminine voice.

"I honestly dont know but hey shes pretty!" Said the Cole guy.

Then i heard a yelp followed by a heavy thud. "You didn't have to hurt me you know" He said

I opened my eyes and sat up."Umm hi?" I said as they both turned to look at me.

"Hi i'm Nora" She grinned extending her hand for me to shake which i gladly shook.

"Claire." I smiled.

"So what are you?" She asked excitedly.

"Umm human?" I answered unsure why she asked such a silly question.

"Oh" She looked confused. Meanwhile the guy that i think was Cole came forward and introduced himself.

"I'm Cole, hi Claire nice to meet you".

"Nice to meet you too. So what is this place?".

"Oh you dont know? This is the moonlight high school" He said.

"High school?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah why are you here though?" he asked.

"Its a long story i dont wanna talk about."

"Miss Claire i would like to speak to you in my office. Follow me" Said an aged man who looked 46.

"oh well" i said as i followed him.

-----------------------------

Picture of cole on the side btw.