Want more?

Maybe you've never checked out a Steampunk novel, or maybe this issue has piqued your interest. Either way, here is the place to find more! Check out these authors and their shorts, novels, dribbles, and prose. 

Steampunk Revolution

By: @deadlycupcakes

Amberly Watts, an eccentric 16 year old inventor thriving in the city of Burgundy, a Steampunk styled masterpiece full of working steam powered inventions from cars to zeppelins. When Amberly discovers that she must become a Sectorist and take over her own sector. Her world comes crashing down as she partners with a notorious underground rebel, and must face losing her only remaining family, and the dangers of a world she never knew.

Will she manage to stay alive and keep the ones who matter most to her? Or will she find that surviving isn't the same as living?

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1408708-steampunk-revolution-unedited

Corruption: A Steampunk Mystery

By: @RoughDraftHero

Working at Cierce Prison, Intake Officer Leo Eddowes never did more than the minimum. However, when a new prisoner with a mysterious past comes across his path, Leo finds himself more invested than he would like.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/689935-corruption-a-steampunk-mystery

A Worm is a Bird and Other Bad Things

By: @UnboundBoxes

With Paris and her zeppelin in flames, Captain Isabel Deckard must fight to survive amongst the ruins of an infested Europe.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/5306421-a-worm-is-a-bird-and-other-bad-things

Murder out of the Blue

By: @SteveTurnbull

 1908. A gruesome death on board the Sky Liner RMS Macedonia exposes the clash of class, secrets and sexuality in upper class Edwardian society.

On her journey home Maliha Anderson, Anglo-Indian daughter of a Scottish engineer and a Brahmin scholar, hopes to make peace with her past, her future and what she sees in the mirror every day - until the nurse of wheelchair-bound General Makepeace-Flynn is murdered.  

The General declares his innocence and Maliha is the only one to believe his story. With landfall in India only hours away Maliha must find the real murderer before the culprit can escape, even though doing so puts her own life at risk. 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/7806425-murder-out-of-the-blue-a-steampunk-murder-mystery