Out of Steam

What fun, what encouragement and excitement to see Tevun Krus take on its very first punk and do it successfully. Punks can be intimidating things. I would like to take a moment and say "thanks" to everyone who made our Steampunk issue not only an enjoyable read, but a quality one, too. Definitely something to be proud of. 

Thank you, @MS_Chavez for the insightful, spur of the moment review and to the wonderful @WendyLCallahan for your witty interview. You both do quality work, and it is was a delight to partner with you on this issue. Thank you again, and I'm sure we will see you again, soon. @mlplested, you have come through on not one but two issues now. I loved your sweet guide to tackling steampunk. Your enthusiasm is tangible. Thank you for being so easy to work with. 

Last, but most certainly, not least, @AngusEcrivain. Wow. Thank you. I think, upon last count, you produced half this issue all by your lonesome. Thank you for paying attention to the small details that make TK great, and for the first installment of Smith and Jones. This is going to be a good thing. I am excited to see where it heads. 

Our goal at Frobidden Planet was to have a place where great minds could come together and discuss something that we all enjoy. You guys made it happen. Thank you. TK would not be possible without you. 

Neither will the next issue. 

The moment you've all been waiting for... 

Next month, it's time to fire up your ships and imaginations. We're taking on some SPACE OPERA. 

That's right, Space Opera. TKIV's headed back to the skies. 

If you have a piece you would like to contribute, please contact us. We are looking for interviews, reviews, original shorts, and anything else you guys can think to add. Tevun Krus is for you, by you. Keep up the good work. 

Looking forward to next month, friends. It's going to be great!

SP Parish