Chapter 5: This Is Goodbye... Brother

Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan

Chapter 5: This Is Goodbye... Brother

I was being held in Gohan's arms. The powerful yellow, blazing aura was being accompanied by charging blue electric bolts.

His aura was completely surrounding us, comforting me. The ki Gohan emitted was beginning to warm me up since I was way too beaten up to do something as simple as that. Broly straightened up and shot the two of us a look of disgust.

"Little sister..." Broly muttered. "Once i'm done with this nuisance, I promise to kill you very slow and painfully."

Those words tore me up a little inside. Gohan had a very grim face. With me still in his grasp, he began to ascend to the air and flew some ways away from that crazy psychopath.

"You're not running away, are you scum?" Broly cracked himself up.

"Stay here." The half-saiyan ordered after gently setting me down at a safe spot. I grabbed onto his gi and begged him not to go.

Gohan only smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I'll win." He reassures me.

"Gohan, I don't want you to get hurt though." I tugged onto his gi tighter.

"I have to go Tania. There's no one else who can stop him but me. Look around, everyone else is unconscious." Gohan's smile then faded. "Besides, Broly needs to pay for his crimes! I'm sorry, but I have no choice but to fight."

Gohan gently pushed my hand off him. After that, he flew back over to Broly, powering up as much as he possibly was able to. A few words were then exchanged and a second later, the two disappeared and reappeared at various spots, catching eachothers punches and kicks.

My eyes could barely keep up with their incredible speed. Broly threw his fist back, then with power, attempted to land a hit on Gohan's face. The attack seemed to have worked until Gohan's image seemed to have faded.

Multiple images of him then began to surround my brother. I then realized that he was using the afterimage strike technique. The five images began running around the older saiyan, making ridiculous faces at him. This agitated Broly and being as foolish as he was, he fired shots at the fakes.

"Ka...me..." I began to hear Gohan's voice from another direction. I looked up to see his hands cupped to his side, a blue ball of ki forming between them.

The last of the fakes managed to distract Broly long enough by acting like he was preparing a kamehameha just like the real Gohan up in the sky.

"Ha meeeee..."

The fake released his illusioned blast at brother, who was tricked into guarding himself.

When Broly realized that the attack was only a distraction, he scanned the area in search of the teen warrior. "Where did that insect crawl off to?"

His eyes then widened in disbelief before twisting his body around, focusing his eyes on my friend.

"Argh..." Broly growled.

"I hope you have enough time to think of all the horrible deeds you've done in the afterlife, Broly!" Gohan expresses before motioning his cupped hands at the legendary super saiyan.

"HAAAAA!"

The burst of energy engulfed Broly just as he shielded himself with his arms. The area then appeared to look like a bomb went off.

A sigh of relief escaped from my lips. "Gohan, you did it!"

Gohan just stood in place, a scowl forming on his face as the smoke began to clear.