Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~Alexis Kinley~

"I don't wanna get up" I groaned pulling up the comforter to cover myself.

"But you have to!!" Ella said pulling the covers off of me again. Damn! I can never catch a break.

"Dude its only 6:30 and we don't have to leave until 10, so bugger off!" I say completely annoyed.

"Fine I'll be back in an hour" she says walking out of my room. I mean I need my beauty sleep. People need to know that I love my sleep I do not wish to be disturbed from it. I was having a nice dream about Josh Hutcherson but no, Ella had to come in and ruin it. There are times like this where I would be so happy to run away from reality and live in my own little dream land.

Not gonna happen!

Oh shut up! Don't you hate that annoying voice at the back of your mind telling you what to do. Once again my eyelids started getting heavy and I soon fell asleep.

~ * ~ * ~

"C'mon Alex you need to get up now!" I hear Ella say.

What!!! It's been like only 10 minutes. Why did she have to come so fast!! She came once before she didn't have to ruin my dream again.

"What's the time" I mumbled.

"It's 9am"

"What?!" I jolted up from my bed and headed straight to my bathroom.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I scream from the bathroom.

"Oh so now it's my fault you over slept" Ella replies.

"Uhh, actually it is" I state.

"No it isn't"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Oh would you just stop and get ready we need to leave."

"Alright no need to get pissed" I say and start putting my clothes on. I had a shower last night so that was the least of my worries right now.

~ * ~ * ~

"C'mon we need to leave now" I say grabbing my purse.

"Says the girl who slept in" Ella mumbles grabbing the car keys.

"Let it go!"

"No I won't. I'll taunt you for the rest of your life" Ella says and I stick my tongue out in response.

We were currently exiting our apartment and were heading to the FBI headquarters. Ella kept on reminding me on how I overslept and now it would be my fault if we were late. We walked up to our car and I called dibs on shotgun because I was in no mood for driving.

During the car ride none of us spoke we were lost in our own thoughts, but it wasn't like an awkward silence it was rather comfortable. More than being lost in my thoughts I might've been just concentrating on the song that was playing right now.

I LOVE MUSIC!!

Okay that was just random. Sometimes I wonder how my brain works!

I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!

See there we go again.

~ * ~ * ~

This place was so quiet. All you could hear were sounds of people whispering or walking, nothing else. As we walked in further in the headquarters, people around our age were practicing some stunts. There were mats all around the floor of that area for the practice. There was even a small room where the walls were glass and inside it you can practice aiming with the gun. This place is so confusing. There are so many desks that we didn't know where to go.

Further ahead of the practice room, Yup! That's what I'm calling it, 'practice room'. Anyway further ahead of the practice room there was a desk, which I'm guessing is for the newbies, a.k.a the two of us. We walked over to the table to see a woman in her mid-30's typing something away on her computer.

"Excuse me" Ella says.

"Hello. What can I do for you?" Darcy says. Yup! I read her name tag.

"Umm....this is Alexis and I'm Ella. We got a call."

"Oh right. Just a second."

I glanced at Ella to see her hands sweating. That's a sign, she's nervous.

"Please follow me" The lady says and starts walking towards an office like area and we follow her. Once we're there she tell us to enter office no.1

"Office no.1 office no.1 office no- ha there it is" I say when I found office no.1 in that confusing place that felt like a maze. Ella knocks slightly and we hear a soft 'come in'.

"Hello. I'm Alexis and this is Ella." I say.

"Hello girls. My name is Dave and I'm your manager. Please have a seat." He says and we sit right across from him.

"Alright girls, before we hire you we'll have to test you" Dave says.

"Test us on what?" Ella asks.

"On your skills."

"What skills are you talking about here because I got a lot" I say

"Charming, I like it." Dave replies and I smile back in return.

"Okay now the skills I'm talking about is whatever you have learnt in you self-defense classes" Dave says.

"So like aiming, fighting and all that?" Ella asks.

"Yes. You will each be observed in in aiming, self-defense and team work. Team work is basically if you two can get along and how you fight together."

Ooooo Fancy place!

"Alright cool" I reply.

~ * ~ * ~

It was finally time. They'd tell us how we did and whether we got in or not.

The past two hours have been with Ella and I showing all the skills. Aiming was pretty easy actually you get three shots and then you'd get graded. For fighting we had to fight one of the professional FBI people to get through it. For the teamwork they put Ella and I in a room where these sort of computer controlled people come all in one time and you have to fight them together.

God I really hope this works out!!

"Alexis and Ella, you may go in" Darcy told us.

We knocked and heard a soft 'come in' again.

"Hello girls. Please take a seat" Dave said.

"How did we do?" Ella asked

"You're hired!" Dave said.

*******

A/N

Just a filler...

You'll have to bear with the lame chapters, the story is just picking up :)

Vote, Comment and Follow :)

Follow me on Instagram : livetodream01

NEXT UPDATE :Thursday

-LiveToDream01