Same Brown Eyes (ImmortalAnex One-shot)

Kevin P.O.V.

August 30, 2013

More than 5 months have passed since that day I still can’t get over it.

****FlashBack***

-Team Force Update will explode in 30 seconds- An emotionless robotic female voice echoed through the castle.

 “Aleks get the fuck out of here!” Sly tried to scream, but the fear that was starting to build up inside him made his voice break “Go down! Jump or something!”

Aleks started to make his way to Sly but he suddenly stopped on the edge of the castle. Kevin thought for a second he was going to jump to the safety of the ground, but he just turned around to look at Kevin.

“Kevin… Kevin, you don’t have to evil anymore.” Kevin was shocked. After Steven and him had stolen mew, kidnapped Aleks, tried to destroy Guam, and even made Aleks face John (one of his worst nightmares), he still cared about him. Kevin looked at Aleks´s eyes to find a simple clue to tell him that he was lying, but all he found on his deep brown eyes was comprehension and sympathy. “You don’t have to do this, you can come with us!”

~He doesn’t love you anymore- Kevin remembered Steven´s cold words he used to make Kevin join him. ~In fact, he never loved you. He was only playing with you.~

“Go!” I don’t need you anymore.

“ALEKS! NO!”

-Team Force Update will explode in 5 seconds-  

***End of FlashBack****

I do remember that day. In fact, I remember everything. Many people may think it’s a miracle that I didn’t forgot anything when the bomb detonated, but I consider it a curse. I wish I didn’t remember anything: not Aleks, not anything.

I miss fishing with him near the dock, watching the sea turn orange, with the sun setttin on it.

I miss hearing him laugh with his angelic soft voice, no matter how bad my jokes were.

I miss those determined eyes he had when he became the major. He never discovered I voted for him.

I miss him.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing I got now is this dragon.

The poor thing thinks I’m his family. That’s what I hate about getting wyverns. You have to kill its family, so it stays loyal towards you.

I named him ImmortalHD, because his brown eyes make me remember Aleks. Sly even offered me to trade dragons, so I wouldn’t have to remember Aleks, and make the grief come back. But I was near Immortal when he hatched, so he wouldn’t accept Sly.  

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week has already passed. Immortal has grown incredibly fast. Sly mentioned that has been noticing me happier than before; he isn’t the only one that has noticed :I have.

I don’t know if it’s the way Immortal attacks Steven, or the way he looks at me with his chocolate-brown eyes, but he truly makes me remember Aleks. The only thing that he is different at, is the fact that he is a dragon.

 I can’t help but to notice the way his eyes look. When I look at them it’s like I’m watching Alek’s eyes again. I rember they if they say that the eyes are the door to the soul, so... if the eyes are the same... does that mean they are the same soul?

Same brown eyes, different body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to do this kinda one-shot thing since that episode came out. I just thought that it was cute the fact that Kevin named his wyvern after Aleks. And i dont know but I loved the idea of Aleks actually being the wyvern, but idk. Altought it would be kind of ironic if he reincarnated into a flying creature after being killed from ju- being punched out of the catle.

~Vote

~Comment

~Follow

Thanks for reading :3