How You Living?

I can’t you believe I just got married a month ago and know I having a baby. I can’t believe it either my best friend Jade said while sitting at my island I the kitchen texting her fiancée. Have you found out if it’s a boy or a girl yet? No we decide to wait and be surprised when the baby comes, but I hope it’s a girl but you know he wants a boy , I don’t understand why ever man in the world wants a boy. Well you know all men are the same, jade said while walking over to my refrigerator. Anyway have you picked out baby names?  Yah kind of if it’s a girl I want her name to be Jasmine and if it’s a boy his name is going to be Harlem, but we still to figure out other names to use, but let’s talk about you  my best friend from middle school who is about to get married. Jade is medium sized girl with hazelnut skin and long dark hair. Well I don’t know we haven’t really talked about the date, we just got engaged a week ago she said. Well I hope I am going to be the brides mate at your wedding I said with a glare. You know I wouldn’t get married without you being my bride’s mate you are my sister. I know I just never imagined use getting married and having kids….by the way how many kids do you plan on having……….. Just as she was about to tell me my phone started to ring. Wait a minute my hubby is calling. Hey honey what’s going on, ok see you in a little bit. Sorry about that girl what was u saying again. It’s ok what I was saying was that we plan on having one or two kids and he is a football player and is never around and I don’t want him to feel like he has to drop everything for me or the kids, and you know he already has a baby by his ex girlfriend any way.

Vote and Comment Please for the next update.

Laceys outfit in comment