Chapter 17 Back In Action

James POV

  I Dmed Elle on ig , and told her to call me I feel really bad for letting stacy get out of line and letting her say that and not say anything.

-Royelle calls-

James : Hello ?

Elle : you got 15 minutes to say what you got to say , but before you start I gpt some things to get off my chest . Dont ever come around me , my sister , or my family anymore because you are a a fake ass friend James , How you gone let that bitch say that to Ray especially about my neice ? you are a dog . and the next time you look at me dumbfounded and disrespect my boyfriend I will kill you .

James : Look Elle I'm sorry , for everything that ive put you through and what stacy has done. I honestly cant live with myself right now and I cant live without you neither.

Elle : Save the bullshit James , I have to go to the doctor .  -hangs up-

James : well bye Royelle .. I love you.

Tyga : Baby why you call him ?

Elle : He wanted to apologize .

Tyga : Weak ass nigga . smh

elle : - cuddles- yeah bae . but hows work?

Tyga : Good babe me and chris working on some more tracks and might do a tour .(gco)

elle : a tour ? what about the baby ?

tyga : baby you and Ray coming with us and it wont be until next year .

Elle : oh okay . Lol

tyga : yeah big head . -kisses her forehead-

@ The Studio

Chris : Man Ty , this is the shit forreal .

tyga : you aint never lie but go on and hit that note playboy.

??? : -knocks on studio door-

chris : I got it -opens door-

both : awe fuck !