7. IRL PT 2

Sam

I was getting ready with Nina for the casting party and the butterflies in my stomach were going insane.

"Hey Sam you ready?" She asked and I shot her a small smile and then we were out the door.

"So on a scale from 1-10 how nervous are you" She asked

"200" I said while laughing

"They're a great cast! You'll get along fine with everyone"

As we were nearing the event I got a bit nauseous but I paid no mind to it.

Nina and I walked in arm in arm to whatever place this was, it was super nice but not too sophisticated to where I was underdressed. Suddenly I was met with a pair of arms around me only to realize it was Candice.

"Hi! Super nice to meet you Sam!" She said with her bright smile that she was known to have. I also met Kat, Ian, Paul and some other cast members along the way to the bar for a drink. Nina had stuck with me since I was the newbie which I was grateful for her.

"Chris seems to be running a little late" Nina whispered in my ear and the sound of his name made me blush completely. And then I saw him. I saw him walk in and he looked damn good. But he was with a girl. My smile faded as soon as I saw them walking hand in hand. I turned around avoiding them and asked the bartender for a drink.

I was sitting next to Nina having an in depth conversation about the show with drinks in hand when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I was smiling at Nina and then I turned to see who it was. Chris. You couldn't avoid him forever Sam, I mentally slapped myself. But man were his eyes dreamy.

"Hi" He huffed giving me a nice smile.

"Hi" I said as he stuck out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Chris" I grabbed his hand and shook it, we sort of held hands for a brief moment just looking at each other.

"Sam" I said while pulling my hand away gently.

"It's finally nice to meet the person I'll be working with for awhile" He smiled softly. The girl that walked in with him slowly walked up from behind him and smiled at me too.

"Oh, Sam this is my girlfriend" He said as I shook her hand too and have her a quite "hi".

"So did they tell you what your role is?"

"Oh yeah yeah, I can only tell the cast members though" I said while looking over to his girlfriend.

"I'm gonna go the restroom" She said awkwardly and walked off.

I watched her walked away and when I turned Chris was right in my face, it's like his mood changed instantly, everything seemed lighter.

"Sooooo" He smiled at me cheekily which caused me to giggle.

"Wellll I play an enemy...who might be your biggest enemy but also might be your...love interest?" He smiled wide at my words while my cheeks turned crimson.

"No way! I'm so excited to have an enemy that's actually worth my time on the show" Nina heard this and gave him a light punch to the arm.

"We should grab lunch some time... go over lines, and stuff" Chris said while looking down a bit.

"I'd really like that" I smiled and bid him goodbye as Nina and I left the party.
-

boring chapter I'm sorryyyyy