CHAPTER ONE.

ARES
" guy who did the magic trick! "
CHAPTER ONE

ARES" guy who did the magic trick! " CHAPTER ONE

✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ ✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ ✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ

IT WAS A cold, dark night in the middle of October. The whole town of Wyoming seemed to be asleep, as the streets were stripped bare of the breathtaking life they usually held. It was almost as if every resident got an unusual sensation to stay indoors that fateful night.

The suspicions of the town came true when a earth-shaking rumble was felt in the dead of night. These vibrations were caused by three gods landing side by side in the middle of a dark alleyway. As soon as the leader of the three regained his balance, it was almost as if a switch had gone off. The city bursted with the life it usually held.

Ares, had taken a spot in front of his two sons. Deimos and Phobos looked at their father immediately after landing, for some sort of direction. Ares beckoned them towards him as he began to walk towards the bustling street. "We are going to split up." Ares demanded in a thick Greek accent. "Meet here in one month."

     The twin gods of fear and dread gave their father a proud salute, before jumping up and disappearing in thin air. Ares took a deep breath before trekking out into lively avenue. As soon as he had made his presence known, each citizen gasped and cowered away in fear. The smirk on his face mixed with his satanic aura, made the people ultimately terrified of the god.

     As the Olympian strolled, he whistled the tune to a song that he had heard from a young boy in the city state of Athens. He enjoyed listening to the melodies created by humans, back when they still wore chitons, and carried lyres around everywhere with them.

     "Good evening, kind sir!" An old man called out as the god was walking past. Ares stopped in his tracks, and turned to face the voice he just heard. "Can I interest you in a watch that could surely. . . stop time?" The Olympian watched as the man pulled back his coat sleeve to reveal three golden watches. He removed one and held it out towards Ares.

     The gods were very good at determining the wealth of objects. As soon as Ares depicted it to be useless, he scoffed. With a flick of his wrist, the god sent the worthless metal out of the man's hand and into the wall behind it. "My apologies, kind sir. But I do not care about your tawdry junk that could stop time. Now if you excuse me, I'll be on my way." Then the god was returning to his mission once again.

     The next destination Ares found himself was a dark and grimy bar. Above the doors there was a sign that read, Mt. Olympus, but the letter "u" was burned out. Ares snickered to himself and stepped into the building.