Death. A 1D Story.

I woke up and started to gain my balance. I was strapped to something. I stood still and someone came into the space I was in. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. "Hey" He said. I scrunched my nose and sneezed. I had allergies to dust. I know it sounds stupid but Oh well. "Oh My" He said and handed me a tissue. He unstrapped me and I blew my nose and sneezed again. "Are you okay?" He asked. I had a vocal issue. I was suppose to rest my throat for the next few hours and Right now, It hurt like hell.

"My throat hurts.." I coughed out. He nodded and handed me a drink. I drank it quickly and spoke and my throat felt smooth and so much better. "Thank you" I smiled. "Wait, Where am I? And who are you?" I asked. "You don't remember?" He asked.

~~Flashback~~ I got dared to go into the woods and see if any creatures where there. My best friends Liam and Kat came with me. I started to walk and stepped on a twig and then something jumped on me. I lied on the ground struggling for breath and hearing screams. My vision started going blurry and Then I passes out.

Louis didn't ever come back from the woods on day. I dared him to go in there and then, He died I guess. That's what I heard. It's all my fault. But that was 4 years ago..

~~End of Flashback~~

"Oh." Is all I could say. He smiled and Took my hand and Walked me downstairs. 4 Boys sat on the couch. Kat and Liam sat on a loveseat together and laughed at something. My lip hurt. I felt it and it was busted. It quickly healed and I sighed. Wait, how...what....wha?

"That's Zayn, Harry, I'm Niall and That's Louis"He explained. I nodded. "What's Your name Love?" Harry asked me. "Laney Hans. I'm 15" I explained to them all about what happened and they nodded. "Why am I here?" I asked and then I just noticed Niall was still holding my hand. I pulled away quickly and sat on Liam.

"We uh...Saved you." Louis said. Louis...That sounds familiar. "Wait, Your Louis? Louis Tomlinson?" I asked. He nodded. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. "Louis...Kat It's Louis!!! Louis! OMG I REMEMBER YOU NOW!" I screamed. I stood up and walked over to him. "Louis it's me Laney, the girl who made you come here!" I said. He gasped and spun me around in his arms. I laughed and everyone else just watched.

"Laney it is you!" He said happily. I stood still and stared a the wall behind him. "You okay?" Liam asked and stood up worriedly. "uh...I thought you died?" I asked. "I...Uh...I'm a...Vampire.." He said and I collapsed to my knees. My head started hurting. I held it and squeezed my eyes shut. I bit my lip and It drew blood quickly.

I had sharp teeth and my eyes started changing colors and they stopped when they were completely black. I stared at Louis and they all looked wide-eyed. "Oh shit.." I mumbled and lunged on Liam and next thing I know, I'm sucking him alive.

----------------------------------------------------------

So yea, this is my 3rd story going on I guess. Her eyes are in a link on the side!

Bye!!

-Carlie xx