Rons pov

I tried to shake her awake she wasn't waking nor was she moving.  I looked at my mum in horror.

"Is she alright?" The twins asked from the door.

"She's just in a large amount of pain." She continued to apply the Elixir on Hannah. She had to remove her pants to make sure it hadn't spread on her legs. The red rash was found on her thighs, legs, feet, and knees. My mum worked at a quick pace and the red rashes started to disappear. I concentrated on Hannah waiting for her to wake up. Once my mother was done we looked at her.

"Is she dead mum?"  She shook her head.

"No, she's breathing see?" I looked down at her and saw her chest lightly lifting and falling. I sighed out of relief. Mum put her clothes back on and told me to let her rest. And I did just that. I sat on my bed reading a book Hannah had when I heard a groan. I turn and look over my bed at Hannah who was now waking up.

"Hannah? Hannah are you ok!?!" I got up from my bed and went sat next to her

"Ron?" She looked at me.

"Yeah." She smiled slightly and tried to move. She whimpered in pain. "No don't move."

"No, no I'm fine." She slowly moves her hand to her head and moves her arm behind her to help her sit up. I watched as she did this causing her face to scrunch up in pain. I put my hand on her back and gave her a light smile. Then there was a knock on the door. We both turned our heads to see George and Fred at the door.

She looked at the door and there stood the twins. A sense of anger, sadness and fear washed over her.

"Um Hannah, we are terribly sorry." One twin said.

"For what happened you know."  The other said.

"What am I suppose to forgive you now," Hannah said with a snarl.

"It was just supposed to make you sick is all." They said together.

"Thanks, I got sick, really sick." The twins walked in and she glared at them, they stop in their tracks.

"But on a serious note, we are really sorry."

"Who's who!"  Hannah bellowed.

"That's Fred that's George," Ron said pointing to the left one first.

"No I'm Fred and that's George." The one on the right who claimed to be Fred said.

"O come on you're gonna confuse the girl,"  Ron said.

"Ok fine he's Fred I'm George." The one on the left said.

"You're both confusing me and making my head hurt even worse. Listen if you're just going to hurt me I understand I deserve that. But I think we are even now." Hannah put both of her hands to her head then removed them and looked at them both. "Listen I'm sorry for what I've said to you guys, I'm just not fond of people."

"Is that your excuse?" The one who claimed to be Fred said.

"It's true, I've isolated myself from people for a while."

"And you're mean to people because...?

"Cause being nice doesn't get you anywhere. I've been nice, in fact, the beginning of my first year at Hogwarts I was kind."

Flashback: Hannah's first year at Hogwarts

"Where is it, grandma?" Asked an eleven-year-old Hannah. She looked up at her grandmother who has features as if she was from a native tribe, was slightly round, and had long white flowing hair.