Do I Give Up?

After about 30 min. of crying I get back on the road and head to Dayana's house which was where we where going to get together. Before I get out of the car I try to cover up my red puffy eyes as much as I can. I check my phone and see I have missed callss and texts from Logan, I decide to ignore them for now.  I get out, go to the front door and ring the doorbell. After a few seconds Dayana opens the door with a big smile on her face, 

"Hey Aylinn!" she says before pulling me into a hug

"Come In"

I go inside and follow her into the kitchen where Alexa was already there.

"Hi Alexa!"

"Hi Aylinn!" 

I hug her and then sit in front of her on the table. The smile she just had a second ago suddenly fades and her eyes are full of concern

"Aylinn why are your eyes red? Where You Crying!? Why what Happened?"

"I Noticed it when I answered the door but I wasnt sure. Please tell us what's wrong"

"I-I had an argument with Logan."

"Why?" Alexa asks

"It had to do with James. He wanted to know what was going on between us and well nothing is so I told him that then he told me how yesterday, when we went to get the smores and stuff, that James said that he still had feeling for-for Halston"  I can feel tears starting to form in my eyes. Dayana comes over to me and wraps an arm around me

"Logan then told me that I was an idiot for falling in love with a guy that still loves his ex and then told me I should grow up. I know that he probably didnt mean it but it hurt me to hear him say that."

"aww Im so sorry Aylinn." Alexa says laying her hand over mine.

"I dont know I feel like hes probably right"

"No, dont say that Aylinn. What if James does have feelings for you"

"You said it yourself Alexa 'What If' I just dont want to keep getting hurt. I may be just wasting my time waiting for James."

"Aylinn, you cant give up! look you may not see it but we do. The way James is always looking at you is not a friend look, it seems like more than that. Havnt you noticed it?"

I nod my head no to Dayana

"Well let me tell you, yesterday when we were at he beach I caught him staring at you, you and Alexa were talking and from where I was sitting I could see him looking at you. His eyes were sparkling and it wasnt just a normal stare."

"well im his best friend so…  and im not the typical blonde, skinny girl. he might not be inter-"

"Aylinn stop trying to make excuses. You're a beautiful girl and im pretty sure any guy would fall in love with you, including James. And if you're trying to say this because of Halston well guess what, I think you're much prettier than her. You should just go and talk with him. NOW."

"But what about our girl day."

"we can do that tomorrow, right now whats important is to get your man….. wwll your soon to be man."

They get me out of my chair and rush me out the door to the car. They wish me luck and head back inside. I chuckle to myself and suddenly start to feel butterflies in my stomach. I take a deep breath, get in my car and sit there for a few min trying to think of what to say. Am I really doing this??

        __________________________________________________________

Will Aylinn actually go through and tell James her secret? what do you guys think will happen?

Im sorry that this was a short chapter but I didnt want to leave you guys hanging so I wrote this. Next chapter may be longer but hope you like this chapter, I know it might suck so please just give me feedback, tell me what you thought of the chapter and should I keep going with the story??