Peter Pan's Pirate Girl- Chapter 1

OOkay!! 

Welcome! You have reached chapter 1!

Soo, this is the first chapter and its Ivy's POV

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED. 

So enjoy!!

 (Picture of Peter Pan on the side!) ------------------------------------------------------->

Chapter 1

Ivy's POV

"Mommy!" I screamed. I was terrified. Salty wet tears streaming down my face. My short curly light brown hair was flying everywhere, the salty ocean wind blowing on it.

"Shhh! keep quiet sweetie! I love you! Go on now, go to that ship over there near the coast of Neverland." She said lowering me down with the small wooden boat. There were 2 oars on the side. I picked the oars and attached them to the metal thingies to help me row the boat. I cluched to my brown bag, my teddy and Rover, my dog. He was one of those Golden Retrivers. My mom got him for me on my 10th birthday 2 days ago.

 "I don't wanna leave you mommy!" I screamed, hugging Rover. I was alone while the rest of the crew were being killed and stabbed by the evil pirates. The tears were falling faster.

 "Everything will be alright." She soothed. I could see her crying. She didn't wanna leave me. Why couldn't she come with me.

 "But mommy-" I was cut off by her.

 "No buts Ivyella. Buts are for sitting." She scolded, but I heard her voice break in the last part.

 "You got the letter right dear?" She asked. I nodded. 

 "Okay, give that to the captain of the ship sweetie! everything will be alright. I love you!" She screamed as I started rowing the boat towards the Neverland coast.

 "I love you too mommy!" I screamed. As I got farther the more my mother dissapeared. I quetly sang the lullaby my mom sang to me whenever I couldn't sleep.

"Yo ho, away we go, to sail the Neverland sea,

to find the treasure and never give up,

you'll never get the treasure from me,

I have my ship,

a crew and more,

a map so that I can find,

the treasure I need, you'll never retrieve

Never in the Neverland sea

....... Never in the Neverland sea."

I watched in tears as the evil pirate captain tied her hands and feet from behind and threw her off to drown in the Neverland sea.

  I screamed.

 Screamed and screamed.

 My eyes shot open and I bolted up to a sitting position. It was only a dream. A dream i haven't had in a long time. Just because I had to go back. This place brought back the memories of my mom.