Ryuk would you please leave us alone

I look at him like '' WTF DUDE '' 

But he smiled at me so softly and took my hand 

'' C'mon ( Y/N ) Lets go and do our homeworks ''

'' U-um excuse me but- ''

Until ı finish my word he whispered my ear . * İF YOU EVER TRY TO TELL YOUR SLUTTY MOM THİS I WİLL KİLL EVERYONE YOU LOVED AND KİDNAP YOU * 

I open my eyes with shock and fear 

'' Y-yes Light Lets go ''

Then he held my hand and we walk to my room .

After we entered my room he slowly closed the door. 

'' I-ı got some questions ! Who are you and what do you want from me  ''

'' Ryuk told me that you are the next Death Note user ''

'' R-ryuk !?? How do you know about him ''

He looked at me surprisingly 

'' Hn ? ''

'' I mean he is my imaginary friend when ı am 5 ''

'' HEY  WHO SAYS I AM İMAGİNARY '' 

'' wh-what the fuck !!! ''

'' You dont remember anything !? How you accidentally touch the death note . And then you saw me . '' 

'' I-I do but !!! ''

'' Then you remember how you killed your own father  '' 

'' I ! ı dont ...I just wrote his name ''

'' But you killed him technically '

'' But ı was too small and ı can only read and wrote some words so ... ''

'' WHO CARESSS !!! You touched the Death Note Killed your father Met with Ryuk bla bla bla 

You are the next Death note user '' Said Light some pissed words and a lot of swear 

'' Jeez Swear Jar would be rich today ... ''

'' HUH !!! SEE HİM WHEN HE İS FİGHTİNG WİTH A MATH PROBLEM '' 

Then Light comes closer to me and kiss my lips so harshly . I mean sooooo harshly ı can feel his tounge is licking every part of my mouth even my throat . And sucking my lips  when he is touching and pinning my waist . I try to break free But he is holding me so hard and it hurts me much more. When he is done ı am swearing him soooooooooooo rudely .

'' YOU DOUCHEBAG !!! MOTHER FUCKER- ''

'' Shut up !!! '' He yelled he is so scary so I shut my mouth and listen him

''I did it because ı want to . You are my formal girlfriend in front of everyone so be ready my kissing and abusing . ''

'' B-B-But Why do ı act like ? ''

'' Are you dumb ?! İts because our job ''

'' Job ''

'' You'll never heard Kira ? ''

'' I do but ''

'' There ı am Kira !!!! I use my death note to kill criminals  bla bla bla its the things you already know . And you and Misa is going to help me doing it  perfectly . And I am going to choose who is going to be my Goddess ''

'' Misa !!??? You mean that dumb fake bitch singer ''

Light smiled a bit 

'' What dont you tell me you jealous of her ? ; ) ''