His Guardian Angel (Teen wolf/Scott McCall love story)

Ever heard of a Guardian Angel? Probably. Well I am one. The name is Avalyn Vailangel but Lyn is what I go by. Guardian Angels protect people of in the Supernatural world and sorta watch over them in a away. The way we watch them is we basically take the form of a human and become friends or even get married with our protected and their friends. But a protected is like a Guardian Angels mate if you get what I mean. We Angels get powers to protect them such as Healing, telepathy, sedation, invisibility, teleportation, telekinesis, Resurrection,dream walking , super human strength, And other powers.  

The powers I have are healing, sedation, dream walking ,Voice mimicry, and super human strength. Most Angels have 1-2 powers but my family line gets 3-4+ because we are the most powerful angel there is. I am not bragging I just wanted to let you know.

So back to the protected we can look for years and not find ours because they died. I have been looking for mine for about 1 year. I had been to every city in the world except Beacon Hills. That Is where I found my protected. Who knew there was so many supernatural there? Anyway his name is Scott McCall. 

To think Beacon Hills has more unexcpected visitors such as Dark Angels and Angel hunters. The place has gotten more interesting from what I gathered. But on the first day of school I will be going to protect him and his friends with all the drama coming soon.

_________________________________________

This story takes place in season 2 and this will have my own twists to it the romance that happens in the show will not really happen. Like Allison and Scott dating. Sorry if you're disspointed but it is my story. - Kay