07. he protects you (Smackdown Live)

Y/N = Your Name
Y/L/N = Your Last Name
B/F/N = Best Friend Name [This could be a wrestler]

Your head was shoved to the floor as Carmella was standing over you.

"What's wrong Y/L/N? You gonna cry?" She shrieked as she grabbed ahold of your hair and brought you over to the glass. Your tried to punch her in the stomach but wasn't successful. She slapped you in the face before slamming your face into the glass.

"Carmella!" Someone yelled out as I covered my face getting blood over my hands. Your eyes were ringing as you felt tears prickling in your eyes. You were laying on your back as someone came up to you and placed their hand on your knee.

"Y/N." You heard Shane say to you as he called out for medics.

"Can you sit up?" He asked you and you sat up straight taking your hands off of your face. A tear rolled down your blood stained face as medics eventually came to your aid.

"That's what you get you little whore!" Carmella screamed at you as you saw Shane look up to her.

"Carmella, you better fuck off otherwise I will suspend you and Ellsworth!" He yelled as you got your blood wiped off your face and slowly got stitched up.

"Babe it will be alright." Shane soothed you as you finally got stitched up and were helped up. You sat on a chair as B/F/N came up to stand beside you.

"What happened?" They asked you as the medics walked away after giving you some painkillers. You had your head in your hands as they touched the​ back of your head softly.

"She was attacked by Carmella." Shane told them as they looked up for Carmella.

"They have already been sent away."

Hopefully this was alright. Not one of my best but some people might of liked it. So now I am thinking about taking requests on topics. Just comment or PM me them and I may or may not do them! See you in the next part! 💋❤