Nothing More To Lose

-

-

-

Heaven Garcia

Im Heaven, im a twin ( Nevaeh), we're identical twins, we look just alike, except i have more breast then her.

My sister is my everything she's all i have. We got each others backs through everything.

We lost our father at eight. Our mom began too fall apart after his passing. She began using and never coming home at night.

She left me and Neveah too learn how too take care of ourselves. I had too use the only thing I could think of.

I woke up in the dark gray colored room. I rubbed my eyes so they can adjust to the lighting, I looked around the room and found a note sitting on the dresser it read.

Heaven,

I stepped out too get us some breakfast don't go anywhere ill be right back.

-Jason

I smiled at the thought, Jason was this guy I meet about six months ago, he's a college student at New York University School Of Law, he's Italian, dark brown hair, blue eyes, 5'10, Muscular. I meet Jason at the gym one afternoon meeting one of my friends there.

Jason says he loves me but I don't ever see us being together, The age difference is too big see im only sixteen, Jason is twenty-one. We would never get too bet together legally. Plus im not looking for a real relationship right now.

I got up and went in the bathroom too was my face and brush my teeth. I got some clothes out of his closet and got dressed. Jason lets me stay the night anytime I want he even gave me a key.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch and waited on him. He came back about fifteen minutes after I came down there.

"Hey babe." He says kissing my cheek and sitting the food on the table.

" Hey what did you get." I asked.

" Check the bag I have too use the bathroom." He said walking away.

I got the pancakes out of the bag and went to get the syrup out of the kitchen. By the time I came out the kitchen he was sitting back on the couch.

" Soo what are we doing today." He asked.

I had too think of a way too let him down because I had too meet Ethan today for lunch.

" Um well me and my sister have some problem at home we have too take care of." I said not making eye contact.

" Oh well okay I guess ill just see you later then, you need a ride." He asked

" Yeah I do that would be nice, don't be mad at me babe." I said kissing his cheek.

" Im not I just hate when you do that." He said getting up.

I shook my head and got up." Well okay im sorry babe ill make it up too you." I said.

" Yeah okay you ready." He asked

" Yeah just let me get my shoes." I said jogging upstairs.

I came back down and he was in the car waiting already. I made my way outside and got in the car. I was a short ride about sixteen minutes to Brooklyn. I had him drop me off around the corner.

" Okay ill call you babe." I kissed him on the lips

" Okay Heaven I love you." He said.

I avoided the statement as quick as possible by getting out of the car after kissing him.

I lived right on the outside of Crown Heights. I walked into my house and found my mom not where she was suppose too be. I hate that she just gave up on us like that, she doesn't even try too take care of us.

I went upstairs to get re-dressed, Ethan loves too over do it when we go out. I put on a floral red and orange peplum dress and red sandals. I straitened my hair and put on some red lipstick.

I called Ethan too check and see where he was. He picked up on the second ring.

" Hey baby I just got off the plane but ill be there in about an hour." He said quickly.

" Okay Ethan don't take forever." I said.

" Im not ill be there im going too call when im on my way." He said hanging up.

I looked at the phone and sighed. I got up and went in my sisters room and waited for her too get home.

-

-

-

Nevaeh Garcia

I was in the process of looking for a job. I was at my fourth interview of the day, which was at Wal-mart. 

" Nevaeh Garcia." A short black woman with short gray hair called me from the back.

I got up and made my way towards the back room. I entered and i sat infront of a man who from the looks of it was a thin mexican man.

"Hi Nevaeh nice too meet you." I reached out and shook his hand.

" Nice too meet you im Javier." He sat back down and began too look for my papers.

" So your only sixteen are you in school." He asked.

" Yes i am i go to George W. Wingate High School." I said 

" Okay do you have a work permeant miss Garcia." He asked 

" Yes i do here you go." I said pulling the form out of my purse and handing it to him

" Okay mam were about to start your evaluation." He said taking my form from my hands.

-

-

-

The interview took about thirty-five minutes. He said that i will find out through email or he was going too call me.

I was walking to my car that my boyfriend got for me and my sister to get around , i got in and pulled off. I decided to call King, King is my boyfriend He's tall 6'2, Carmel skin tone, Hazel eyes, Big juciy lips, Curly hair, Dimples and a body to die for.

I meet King two months ago, I was in the true religion store and he bumped into to me and made me drop my jeans i was looking at. I looked up into his hazel eyes and weve had a connection ever since.

"wssp baby whatchu doing". i asked

"shit on my way to the trap" he said over the loud music playing

"ight well i was just seeing what you were doing call me when you leave and be safe love you". i said pulling up to my house it wasnt that far from walmart

"you aint gotta tell me to be safe like safe sex i stay strapped love you too baby". He said and hung up. I dont like what he does but hes helping feed me and keep money in my pockets since my mom fell off.