Doctor Who: Too Human

~

Sarah woke up from a long nightmare. She saw all of her loved ones being murdered. Her parents, her sister, and her brother. But the thing that scared her the most was the person who was being tortured and who was slowly dying in her dream ... The Doctor.

She could feel a body holding her. It was warm ... not by much ... but significantly warmer than her own. She could hear the sobs of the body and the soft hair that brushed her neck. She heard a soothing voice whisper in tears "Sarah ... please don't leave me ... I love you ... i'm sorry." She knew it was The Doctor ... HER Doctor.

"Now why would I leave YOU!?" she said. The crying stopped and he looked up at her. She smiled weakly and whispered "Hello!" He let out a choked laugh. He held her in a tight hung and kissed her on the cheek. "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!" he shouted. "Yes mother," she mocked! They laughed until Rose came in.

"Here ... I made you a sand-" she stopped when she saw Sarah awake. She let outthe same choke laugh The Doctor did. "Sarah?" she breathed. "No it's Lindsay Lohan ... OF COURSE IT'S ME!" Sarah responded sarcastically. Rose staired wide-eyed at her for a moment ... "MARTHA ... DONNA ... GUYS GET IN HERE!" she belted out.