Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Listen closely everyone, Rachel, Claire," I looked at both of them. "Distract the boys."

"Got it," Rachel winked.

I couldn't help but laugh at what she was getting at.

This was going to be good, if it all worked out as planned.

The girls walked over to the boys side and started instantly forming a crowd. They were dancing to a song I didn't recognize, pulling the guys in to dance with them. Perfect. They were the perfect distraction.

"Come on," I whispered and waved my hand to motion them to follow me.

"Do you have the dye?" I asked.

"Yep," Penelopee smiled mischievously.

Every year we think of a new idea to make us stand out. This year we were going to die our hair exotic colors but instead decided to use it on the boys. But it doesn't stain skin so it will only be their hair that's going to change colors.

I undid the cap on the shampoo and dumped the dye in there. All of it. This is payback baby.

I couldn't wait to see their hair!

*************************************************************************************************************************

"Who's idea was this?" Drake and his team walked over to us interrupting our rehearsal.

It took everything I had in me not to laugh at his hot pink hair.

"That color suits you," I smirked.

He got super close to me, I could smell his cool minty breath on my face when he spoke, "Mark my words," he spoke slowly, "We will get you back."

I tried to size up to him but who am I kidding I wouldn't be able to look bigger. "We were just trying to get even but I'm not afraid of a challenge pretty boy."

He looked surprised for a second then smiled at me,"Let the games begin."

"Trust me honey they've already started."

He grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes, if he wasn't holding my shoulders I probably would've fallen.

"I'll be your shoulder to cry on when we get you back," he smirked.

"No need. I'm a big girl," I faked smiled. At least I pretended to be a big girl from what happened.

One reason I've only had two boyfriends was before this happened, and only Penelopee knows what. That's why I could never trust one. At least I thought I couldn't.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry that the chapter is short.

Off to the side I put a picture of Penelopee!

Please vote, comment, or fan! It would be greatly appreciated!!