Doctor Who: Too Human

I DO NOT OWN DOCTOR WHO.

~

A young woman layed in a bed. She had her eyes closed and her breathing was labored. She was sweating ... but shivering.

A young man stould next to the bed. He was tall and thin. He had brown shaggy hair and eyes to match. His eyes were locked on her ... a silent tear running down his cheek.

"Doctor?" a voice came from behind a door. The Doctor didn't answer ... but the speaker came in anyway. "You alright?" a blonde haired woman asked. "It's my falt." The Doctor said quietly. "It's not your falt," the woman said putting a tray with a tea kettle down.

"No ... don't you see Rose ... if I had kept her safe she wouldn't be dying!" he shouted. Rose looked at him with pity. He ran his hands over his tired face ... letting out a large sigh. "She'll be ok," Rose said rubbing his shoulders.

"It was a pretty nasty shock ... I'm amazed she's still breathing!" he said. "But that's good right ... she's still breathing ..." Rose trailed off. "But for how much longer? HOW MUCH LONGER ROSE?" he demanded. Rose stayed quiet ... then walked to the door.

"Where you going?" he asked. "You need to eat somthing ..." she said simply. She walked out the door and closed it behind her.