Demon Prince (Prologue)

So far my life has been my own personal hell, I grew up with no dad; my mom telling me on my tenth birthday that my dad just up and left when mom told him she was pregnant with his kid. The year after that I discovered mom had cancer, and that she had two years to live.

          When my twelfth birthday came mom was so sick she couldn’t leave the house ever, which was also the year I lost every friend I had and became the schools social outcast. After around a month mom passed away but somehow my so called ‘dad’ must have heard about this because he showed up at the funeral. The only reason I knew he was my biological dad is because he showed me a copy of my birth certificate. Once the funeral was over ‘dad’ came over to me and said “You are going to start living with me today, now go back to your house and pack up everything you want, I will be there in an hour to get you so be ready.”

          So like the twelve year old I was, I did as I was told even though I let a few tears fall in the process.

          Once I had got all my things together which wasn’t much to tell the truth, dad came to pick me up like promised, he tells me, he is taking me to his home which is in Phoenix, Arizona. Now being the naive twelve year old I was; I believed my dad would protect me and love me. That living in a new place, the kids would like me there. However I couldn’t have been more wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy, just want people to know that this story will only be continued if I get some feedback. I will only update this story after getting +5 comments. Hope you all enjoy.