What dreams really mean.

Unicorns?

 In dreams signifies  

                                    gentleness, wise rule and famous children. Also known as the ky-lin, it is fortuitous  for a leader in certain situations.

--                          --                     --                  --                     --                   --                     --               --               --              

When I was a little girl my favourite creature was the unicorn as it was all little girls. Though when I started dancing I forgot. I forgot everything about unicorns what my dreams were all through my life until the age of 16. 

The night before I had the dance 'Swan Lake' I dream't as if I was a little girl again ridding my unicorn. A marvelous creature he was, coloured silver with a gold mane and tail. 

I dream't of ridding him over mountains conquring all my fears. I was unstoppable. 

Though the day of the dance I didn't feel scared or nervous. No I felt calm and free just like my dream before and after the dance.

The dance went brilliantly ii even had offers to become a professional dancer!. 

I have to laugh when I think of back then, of that day or of that dream. How my future was shown to me through my own head . My dreams. How I knew what would happen without knowing.    

Though my dream meant, My unicorn meant fame. Ridding my unicorn to fame. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

so I wanted to try something like this out not sure if I will continue but that all depends on the readers :) so vote and comment if you like.