Alone again

"Honey! You need to wake up so you dont be late for your first day at school!!" My fostermom, Callie, called from downstairs.

I rubbed my eyes, trying to get that sleep out of my eyes. My first day at school. this is going to a lonly year. I got out of my bed and went to my drawers to find some clothes that I haven't taken out of all the boxes yet. I found my black skinny jeans, a drak red sweater some black socks to match my jeans, and my black leather jacket. I went over to the bathroom, who was occupied by my foster brother.

"Jake! Get the hell out of the bathroom, I need to get ready for the school!" I was slamming on the door.

"Too bad! I ain't done yet!" He yelled back. I hate him, he is two years older than me, he is 19 years old. We dont live in a big hous, but it was big enough for us 3. Callie lost her husband two years ago and thats when I came. So she doesn't feel alone when Jake leaves.

"Fuck you!" I yelled back and walked down to Callie in my underwear to eat breakfast while I wait for him to get ready in the bathroom.

"Hi sweetie, Jake is in the bathroom?" Callie asked me while setting the plate in front of me.

"Yeah, and I won't be ready untill we have to leave." i said grumpy.

"You look beautiful either way honey." She stood behind me and fixed my hair like she always do. Because I can't to it myself. I feel like an 10 year old sometime, but it's nice. After she was done with my hair and I had eaten, Jake finaly got down.

"About time you jerk! Now I have to go to school smelling like an elephant." I said while walking past him. Yes, I am still in my underwear, but I don't care at this moment. I got inside of the bathroom and put on a little make up, so I don't look like I've just woken up. A little bit of mascara, eyeliner, and tad a bit blush. I take my clothes on and walk down see that he is waiting for me.

"About time. Now we will be late, you twat." Jake said whilst he sat inside the car. He was driving me to school, just like he always did while we lived in California, I miss that place. England is so cold. I don't understand why we had to move.

I was sitting in the pasenger seat, listening to Jake's hard rock music. I was just hoping that it wasn't long before we arrived at school. And It wasn't. Jake parked his car and got out and walked up to the school. I saw all the teenagers going inside in a rush. I guess the bell had rung.

I got out of the car and run up to the school. I had no idea where to go, so I went to the principal's office and asked where I would go and stuff like that. The secretary showed me where to go. As I stood outside the door to my classroom, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard a lady voice. I walked inside the classroom, all eyes on me. I got nervous right away. But I saw a head who didn't look up from his desk.

"Class, this is Diana, she just transported from California, be nice. There is a seat there." she pointed at a seat beside the boy who didn't look up. I went down to him and sat down.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. A girl with brown long hair smiled at me and gave me a note.

Hi!

My name is Gabriella, and miss. Lockaway told me to show you around afterwards. If that's okay for you.

ps. You are pretty.

I smiled at the note, and answered that it was fine and thank you for the compliment. I suddenly saw the boy who sat beside me look at me. I turned my head to him and met two icy blue eyes, he had blonde hair with brown roots. When he looked at me he had this weird look, like he wanted to say something, or at least had something on his mind, but he just looked at me. I ignored it, but kept thinking of his blue eyes, I had fallen for those, no doubt in that.

When the first lection was over, Gabriella showed me around and when it was lunch time, we went to the canteen.

She told me the groups that was in the school. "Okey, so it is the goths, over there, the skaters, over there, beside them it is the 'cool' people, who by the was aren't as cool as me. And those are the nerds, always doing homework. Oh, and not let us forget about the popular kids, they think they are popular with all the make up in their faces," She was making a face at them and I laughed, and when I looked over at them, I saw the boy who was sitting next to me in class.

His head was still hanging low and weren't talking. He was sitting next to a boy with alot of tattoos, he had curly hair that was brushed backwards.

When I looked at the boy who I still didn't know who was, he looked at me, we locked our eyes for a good minute untill Gabriella took me back to reality.

"Are you even listening? Are you going to go?" She looked really annoyed by the fact that I didn't listen to her.

"What? Go where?" I looked at her confused.

"Go to the party this weekend, and you need to sing, it is a tradition, the new people need to sing at their first party, or else they need to sit by and be with the loser." She pointed at a table where they got thrown food at.

No way I was going there. "I guess I have to sing even though i can't sing."

"Great! We can get ready at my place." She said while she walked away from me. I guess I am alone now. Great.

---------

A/N

So I know I'm not good at updating, but I'll try to update This story much.

I hope you like it

Comment and vote

Lost of love

Xx