calling for help

Ariana's pov

it's daylight, i'm so scared. she try's to feed me octopus! helloo! talk about cannibalism! how could someone be so cruel? she's gonna take my kingdom I know it! she's powerful, much too powerful for me. her and her swordfish army with tear down my castle and will show now mercy. they will kill my royal subjects and leave their bodies to be eaten by sharks and they won't care. next thing you know i will be put at the stake and left to be eaten by piranhas. please, please, just someone help me.

"flower?" a small voice said

"What was that?" I asked "who's there?"

"It's me flower"

''Dad?''

" I'm talking to you in our mind, it's a power that you have not learned of yet"

"I need help!" I said in my mind

"Where are you?"

" the swordfish palace, the unknown evil queen, Marrisa, she has captured me and hiden me in a cave. I believe it's somewhere inside the kingdom"

"we are going to send help''

"please hurry. I'm so scared"

''we are going to come right away, do not worry, you'll be okay"

______________________________________________________________________

HEY sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have done this quick filler chapter and the next chapter will be up soon! please vote and comment! and also ready my Friend Katykat235's story about Cameron Boyce! it would mean A lot to me, thanks fangirls!

-Alani 8)