My Seatmate-Textmate [English]

By: Jelou Galang

I'm alone again in my room. I'm really not used to this, especially during night. I sleep in a huge room where my parents and my older brother stay with me. Tonight, my parents will not able to go home because of their special anniversary date and they're going home tomorrow morning. My brother can't stay with me here too for he has an overnight recollection. I really can't put myself to sleep, it's already 10:30 pm and I went to bed at 9:30. Pssh. I'll send a group message to kill my boredom.

Good evenin', peeps! (^_^)

I'm sleepy and tired... T_T But I cannot put myself to slumber because it's my first time to be alone in this room. Okay, I know. I ain't tough. =))

Text me if you wanna. ;D

GM - Rendcel_Styles :">

*phone beeps*

Oh, who's this?

*1 new message from CookieMonsterRanz*

Oh, it's Ranz, my seatmate. He always teases me, gets my temperature high and makes my head ache. He has this crazy antics that I never get to stop. I call him cookie monster because he always tries to get my food, espacially mom's homemade biscuits.

Good evening fellas! ;)

Go text Rendcel, NOW! If I caught you not texting her, I'll have to smash your faces. LOL. I know, it's so cornyyyyyyy. Just text her, okay? (: If you've read her gm, you know what I'm talking about. She's such a scaredy-cat. Lol, just kidding. (^^)

.groupie//ranzzzie.

Okay, he teased me again. I'm so used to this.

Wait, did he just say that... in a group message?

Teehee. 

No. I am certainly not blushing. I can't.

Gotta go thank him, though.

  Legend:

* - me

^ - Ranz

*Ranz! Thank you. :)

^Sure, seatmate. ^^ Hope you're not shivering there. :P

*Heeeeeey. What do you think I am? =))

^Uhh, a cat.

*CORNYYYYYYY!

^I know, hehe. Hey, wanna tell you a story? :D

*Sure. :)

^This is about a scared girl in a room during 10:45 in the evening...

*Heeeyyy!! 

^Oops, don't ruin the storyline...

*K. :P I'll wait for you to finish.

*phone beeps*

A message from Samantha, my bestie! :>

Hey best, just received your gm and Ranz's gm. Sleep tight, don't be scared. ♥ Lotsoflove. ;* Good night, I have to sleep. Sorry. Will have pictorial tom. :)

I type the reply.

Sammy! Thanks a lot. It's alright, feeling better now. XDD Good night, lovya. ♥

*phone beeps*

It's Andrea, a classmate.

Rendceeeeeel! Ignore your imagination, that's what's keeping you awake, alright? :> Sleep tight! Just text me if you wanna talk more. :)))

Thank you Drea! Will sleep soon, thank you. ♥

It's past 11 and I'm still waiting for Ranz' reply, though. Maybe that little boy didn't manage to continue the story afterall. Hahaha. Will tease him tomorrow...

Wow, more messages came into my phone. 

Replies, replies..

Well I'm really sure that I can rest my eyes now. I've gotta go say good night.

*Ranzzzie. :D Good night!!! I'm sleepy already. You must have gotten yourself snoring by now. ;) Thanks for the help though. ;D See you tmrw, cookie monsterrrrr. >:D< ^_^

Zzzzzz...

^Then this girl was brave enough to fight her fear of the dark, because of the prince who saved her from being scared. She then slept like a princess, with her beautiful smile and sparkly cheeks that really charmed the prince. Sorry if this took soooo long, Rendcel. I've been searching a good time and a good way to confess my feelings for you. It may sound weird, considering the fact that I always tease you, irritate you and make your day horrible. But I just want to clear things up- I'm doing that because I want you to notice me. I want to get your attention. Hope you'll get to read this tomorrow morning. I've been loving you. :)

 good night ! -cookie monster ^^