THE HOT NEW GUY [1]

HELLO :)

this is my first story, so please comment and tell me what you think

its not the best thing ive wrote because ive been super busy

ps im only 13 so it might not be that good

ps (2) i decided to re-write this so i hope that its better than before

ps (3) ENJOY :D

xxx

-----------------------

"Hmm," I mumbled to myself.

I hoped that moment never ended. I was with the love of my life, Ryan. He was my one and only. I was never going to be this happy ever again, without him being there with me. I know that sounds a bit corny and lame, but it was true.

We were sitting next to each other, holding the other persons hand. I lived near the beach, far away from the city. My dad owns this beach house and owns a farm only a few minutes away from our home. Ryan lived near me and that's how we met, last year at the very same beach. The first moment that we laid eyes on each other, we knew that we were meant to be together, forever. We were totally different people but that was one of the reasons we were so close. Everyone said that our relationship wouldn't last, but we definitely proved them wrong.

"Annie?" Ryan asked me in his soft sweet voice. He was playing with my long, brown wavy hair.

"Yes," I replied.

"I don't know how to say this; you know that I love you right?" Ryan said. I was getting worried. His voice sounded fragile, something that I've never heard before.

"Of course I know that, and I love you too." I said, my voice sounded nervous. I went up to kiss him. He kissed me back, but then pulled away. "What's

wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Okay, um I don't know how to say this but my parents are moving into the city and I have to come with them. My dad just got a once in a life time job opportunity in the there," he told me. I was silent. "I'm sorry, I have no choice." He apologized. He kissed me again, more passionately than usual. The kiss was strong yet soft. I stopped the kiss, regretting it afterwards, not knowing that it was going to be my last kiss with him.

"Please don't..." I burst into tears. He wiped away my tears and hugged me. I didn't want to let go. My arms were around his neck and his arms were wrapped around my waist. He was taller than we so I had to go on my tippy toes. I gripped onto him tightly but he pulled me away. I looked at the sadness in his face.

Why didn't he do anything about it? If he really loved me, then he would find a way to stop it. A burst of anger came inside of me. I felt something rip inside of me. My heart was being ripped into a hundred pieces that would never be healed. "I hate you. You broke my heart. I never want to talk to you ever again." I snapped. My heart said that I meant it, but my mind said that I didn't.

I saw a tear drop down onto his left cheek. I raised my hand and slowly wiped away the tear but before I could finish, he knocked my hand away. I yelped quietly in shock.

I slowly walked away and then I began running. I didn't know where to go; I needed to find a place where I can let out all of my anger. In my mind I was asking myself questions. Why did he have to go? Why did he have to leave me? Why? Why? Why? I wanted to be with him, more than anything in the world. I decided that the best thing to do is go home. I walked along to main road to avoid seeing Ryan.

It took me 45 minutes instead of the usual 2 minutes to get home. By the time I got home, my tears were all gone. My face was parched from the dried tears. I quickly ran up the steps and onto the porch. I opened the door and slammed it so loud that even the neighbours could probably hear. The first person I saw was my mum.