♡TWO♡

TWO:
WE ARE GETTING MARRIED.

Cheryl was a nefarious child, she gawked at the bottle in front of her

April buried her head in her hands, she always hated truth or dare.

"A dare for April" Cheryl bit her lower lip and paced around the room.

"I got it!" An eleven- year old Beacon leaped up and whispered an incoherent message in Cheryl's ear.

"That's a great idea!" She screeched before kissing him on the cheek.

"April, I dare you to kiss JJ on the mouth! Or don't you have the guts to do it?"

April scrunched her brows bitting her nail off she murmured "what do you mean I don't have the guts to do it?"

"You are a scaredy cat!" Beacon replied jumping up and singing "scaredy cat, scaredy cat, you are a scaredy cat!"

"nonsense!"

And just like that April leaped into Jason's lap grabbing his blue polo shirt and yanking him closer to her.

Both Beacon and Cheryl smiled, it was all part of the plan!

"I heard that when you kiss someone you get married to them," Beacon said.
She gasped surprised before answering "are you serious? I am only nine"

"I heard it doesn't matter how old you are, those are the rules," Cheryl remarked, an innocent smile plastered on her lips.

"Then I guess we have married now JJ" April responded perplexed, He laughed before kissing her cheek

"I guess we are."

Disclaimer -
This is probably the biggest thing I will write for this book lol. It's so different from the other chapters but it was such a cute idea I had to add it.